Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I've tried for 2 weeks to import my 2019 Its Deductible information. I keep getting the "ItsDeductible is not available" error. Any ideas?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I've tried for 2 weeks to import my 2019 Its Deductible information. I keep getting the "ItsDeductible is not available" error. Any ideas?

TTX is aware of the problem....and has a sign-up (FAQ below) for when it's fixed. Thank goodness that folks shouldn't be filing for a couple weeks yet, but it would be nice to know where we stand with our taxes.  Software updates usually come out mid week on Wed or Thursday during the main tax season.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/itsdeductible-unavailable-for-import-in-turbotax-o...

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

View solution in original post

12 Replies

TTX is aware of the problem....and has a sign-up (FAQ below) for when it's fixed. Thank goodness that folks shouldn't be filing for a couple weeks yet, but it would be nice to know where we stand with our taxes.  Software updates usually come out mid week on Wed or Thursday during the main tax season.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/itsdeductible-unavailable-for-import-in-turbotax-o...

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

@SteamTrain, when I go to your link, I get the following error: 

Access Denied

@smconvey 

That post was from January and they have apparently taken  down the FAQ about it.

It shouldn't be a problem anymore...BUT

....but if you are using the Online software, your ItsDeductible account MUST have the same UserID as the Online software account's UserID.  IF they are not the same, then you are left with entering all your donations manually.....OR...or switching to the Desktop/download software instead, which can import charity donations from any ItsDeductible UserID.

mjmobley

I am having this problem, too.  Any solutions?

DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

@mjmobley This thread is referring to 2019 ItsDeductible information.  Are you completing your 2019 taxes or do you need assistance with importing 2021 information?

Here is a TurboTax Help article with steps for importing your ItsDeductible donations:  How do I import my donations from ItsDeductible?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

@mjmobley 

Correct, as of this date (16 January 2022) You cannot import yoru 2021 ItsDeductible data.

Either the a)  software connection isn't implemented yet, or b)  the software is in a certain status where it isn't ready to accept the formatted data from ItsDeductible right now.

1)  wait another week and try again after 21 January

2)  ....even if it becomes available sooner,  Do Not file your taxes until AFTER the first full week in February.

If is still does not work after tomorrow, then what?

I noticed there was a way to use ItsDeductible within Turbo Tax, is that the safer approach?

BrandiLO1
Intuit Alumni

We are currently working on ItsDeductible. There have been a few additional delays, but it's anticipated to be completed very soon.

Thanks for the quick reply

Does "very close" mean 1 day or two? A week or two? A month?

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Unfortunately, we don't have a specific date to provide at this time. However, TurboTax is aware of the concern. Please keep checking the program periodically for updates. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Hi,

I'm not asking for a specific date.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies