Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Marilyn89

How do I import my 2020 itsdeductible donations into turbotax? There's no link to do it online.

No, sorry, but the problem still exists. I still am asked for my Intuit key and see a frozen screen with the spiraling wheel. Please help!!

How do I import my 2020 itsdeductible donations into turbotax? There's no link to do it online.

@Marilyn89 wrote:

No, sorry, but the problem still exists. I still am asked for my Intuit key and see a frozen screen with the spiraling wheel. Please help!!

I don't use a Mac, so I don't know if this FAQ will help any, but see if any of it applies to you, especially the part about resetting one's Mac keychain.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/bugs-and-error-messages/help/turbotax-mac-connection-problem-when-...

I'm having the same issue where I try to import and am in an endless cycle of the spinning pinwheel! I added Turbotax 2021 to the access and still can't get it to work. Any resolution?

I'm having the same issue!!!

@jasparrot wrote:

I'm having the same issue where I try to import and am in an endless cycle of the spinning pinwheel! I added Turbotax 2021 to the access and still can't get it to work. Any resolution?

@macuser_22  or @SteamTrain  Do you have any suggestions for this Mac user who is having trouble importing from ItsDeductible?    Thanks!

@mesquitebean wrote:

@jasparrot wrote:

@macuser_22  or @SteamTrain  Do you have any suggestions for this Mac user who is having trouble importing from ItsDeductible?    Thanks!

No idea since I have never used ItsDeductible.

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**
CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

You will not be able to complete your 2020 return using Turbo Tax Online. You will need to purchase the software and file that way. @jasparrot 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

You will not be able to complete your 2020 return using Turbo Tax Online. You will need to purchase the software and file that way. @jasparrot 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

@CarissaM 

Don't see what 2020 has to do with the issue  @jasparrot  is having.

Yeah the Main starting section Q at the top is from last year, but every one at the bottom is now dealing with 2021 MAC desktop software.'

I have no idea what the issue is for a MAC...never used one.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

@jasparrot wrote:

Are you currently able to log into ItsDeductible OK at the ItsDeductible website; i.e., with a browser?

Here's how you can speak to TurboTax Support by phone.   Be sure to tell them you're using a Mac (I assume.)

Hours are currently 5AM-9PM Pacific (8AM-12 Midnight Eastern) 7 days/week.

FAQ: What is the TurboTax phone number?
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

Correction 2021. I cleared my cache and then it would upload to TurboTax . 

Cleared my cache and voilà! *2021

rh2294

I've tried 3 times and reset the password 3 times because it keeps saying the login didn't work.  So I change password again, and then try to sign in and same error.  But when I login to the It's Deductible site it works   Just not through the Turbo Tax section.  So how can i import?

@rh2294 

Should work if you are using the Desktop software....but make sure yoru Pwd is less than ~12 characters (that's a guess).  You can always strengthen it after transfer....fi the transfer ever works

BUT...if you are using the "Online' Bowser-based software, your ItsDeductible UserID must be the exact same as your tax account UserID...   IF they are different, you cannot change them to be the same.

THer is an Its Deductible account that does have the same UserID as your tax account, but it may be empty if you were suing a different ItsDed account.

IF nothing works, you may be stuck manually entering them all this year.  

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
Mindyk

How do I import my 2022 charitable deductions into Turbo Tax.  I follow the process I’m told to do but the charitable donations don’t come over to Turbo Tax? 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies