Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

How do I import my 2020 itsdeductible donations into turbotax? There's no link to do it online.

@Mindyk wrote:

How do I import my 2022 charitable deductions into Turbo Tax.  I follow the process I’m told to do but the charitable donations don’t come over to Turbo Tax? 

Did you try this procedure -

To enter charitable donations -

• Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
  • Click on Deductions and Credits
  • Click on I'll choose what I work on (if shown)
  • Scroll down to Charitable Donations
  • On Import from ItsDeductible Online, click on the start or update button

Or enter charitable donation in the Search box located in the upper right of the online program screen. Click on Jump to charitable donation

If you tried the above and there is a failure to import, do you receive any type of message?

How do I import my 2020 itsdeductible donations into turbotax? There's no link to do it online.

The link shows the following error:

"You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

Click your browser's Back button to continue."

PatriciaV
Expert Alumni

If you're having connection or login issues, it's possible this is browser-related. Please log out of TurboTax, refresh your browser, and clear your cookies and cache. Then restart your browser and log into TurboTax again. Also confirm that you are using the correct credentials for ItsDeductible.

@nivekr42369

For more help, please see:

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
daniel-weiss
Returning Member

How do I import my 2022 It's Deductible donations into Turbotax desktop?

There is a menu option under charitable contributions which says “ import from its deductible” or something like that. At least there is on Apple version. It will prompt you for your intuit logon credential and then it will automatically import.  

Bob562

I can log in to It's deductable on my computer, but not in Turbo Tax! What's up?

Bob562

My password is not working in turbo tax!

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

Is the password and email address the same on both accounts? As this is necessary for them to connect. it needs to be the same Intuit account for the connection to happen. @Bob562 

brn2

I have premium and it won't let me import or link to "itsdeductibleonline"

Please let me know what to do

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Please click here to view and try the different methods provided by mesquitebean in this Community thread to assist with importing from ItsDeductible. 

@brn2 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies