Some TurboTax usersreceive a blank screen or Internet connection error when attempting to import charitable donations from Its Deductible into TurboTax for Mac:
Solution: Resetting the Mac Keychain
If you notice a Keychain prompt asking you to provide TurboTax access to Intuit ID, enter the password for your account and select Always Allow.
If this doesn't work or you selected Deny, remove Intuit session tokens stored in the Keychain.
- Quit your TurboTax Mac application.
- Navigate to /Applications/Utilities directory and launch the Keychain Access application. Type intuit id in the search box located at top right corner.
- If you notice any search results for Intuit ID and Kind as application password, delete them.
- In Finder, select the Go menu at top and then select Go to Folder.... Type ~/Library/Application Support and select Go. Select the TurboTax * 20XX directory and delete AuthorizationClientContext.plist, if present.
- Restart your computer and try importing again from ItsDeductible Online in TurboTax.