Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Does anyone have experience with Will Builder? Can multiple family members develop their suite of documents while maintaining privacy? Any responses would be appreciated!

User Manual available?  Can docs be printed?  Is it online or CD-ROMs?  Do you recommend it?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

Does anyone have experience with Will Builder? Can multiple family members develop their suite of documents while maintaining privacy? Any responses would be appreciated!

You can learn more about this program here

You can print the documents, as well as prepare documents for your immediate family. @Spikey-Mikey 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

15 Replies

This is the user forum for TurboTax where we answer questions about income tax and the tax software. Why are you asking about a will writing program here?

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Intuit is also peddling that software on their TurboTax site... for $39.  That's why.

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

You can learn more about this program here

You can print the documents, as well as prepare documents for your immediate family. @Spikey-Mikey 

Take five seconds to see that Will Builder by ARAG is part of what TurboTax offers during the checkout process before replying with a response of no value.

@xmasbaby0 

Are there any screenshots of this product?  I wish we could see what it looks like before actually purchasing it.

@CarissaM 

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Feel free to contact customer support to get more information.  

What is the TurboTax phone number?  

@opeepingtomo 

It looks like if I purchase the Will Builder we can access/update it for one year. After that are the documents still 'legal' or do we have to pay annually to keep access to them? I understand and assume if I want to revise them, I'd likely have to renew it.  I'm just making sure it is a one-time fee and legal after the purchase expires. I hope that makes sense. Anyone know?

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

It would be best to contact ARAG directly here, to verify the details of how long it is valid, and when the renewal would need to be done, ect. @kimchi2 

The fact there is next to no information, screenshots, in-depth explanations of the features of this software/service, is very telling. I think if you want people to give you their $ upfront, you need to be very forthcoming with exactly what they're getting, not just stop at a high-level list of bullets.

@daveh20 exactly.  It’s most likely awful and it’s very odd that there is zero info available about a product being offered for purchase prior to actually making the purchase.

Even more concerning no one on the forum is familiar with or cannot provide any kind of info or document about it either. 

This info is BS. No pictures, no info -DO NOT BUY!!!

I appreciate the ability to search on multiple platforms.  Since this is a TurboTax offer, I was happy to find the information in the room I hang out in most. 

"It's most likely awful." What leads you to this conclusion?

JamesPC

references to Will Builder here - not very positive reviews on BBB
https://www.bbb.org/us/ia/des-moines/profile/insurance-companies/arag-[phone number removed]8/custom...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies