Is FLI, which is listed on the second line of Box17, a deductible NJ Income Tax, or a secondary tax which should have been listed in Box14?

I have two amounts listed in Box17 NJ Income Tax. The first is NJ Income Tax Withheld, the second amount is for "FLI" which is Family Leave Insurance. Other secondary taxes are listed in Box14 (i.e. Disability and Unemployment).

Should I assume that the FLI amount should have been listed in Box14 instead of Box17? Or should I add the FLI amount to the NJ Income Tax withheld?

There is income earned in only one state.

Yes, the FLI should be in Box 14.  You should enter it for Box 14 so the state taxes will be correct.

I am in the same situation, do we on turbos end delete line 17 under the w2 when now entering the information on 14? Do I still leave line 15 showing NJ and Nj employers id or take that information out all together under the W2?