Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

chriszlot

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Anyone else have an issue with importing 1099-INT from Chase Bank?

After prompt to import, must sign in.  After sign in, only a partial screen and can't access the "next" button.

How to pull up a full screen after importing from bank?

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Anyone else have an issue with importing 1099-INT from Chase Bank?

Try changing your screen's resolution or zoom out.

@chriszlot

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
max1980
Returning Member

I have been using TT for decades, now I found it becomes less and less reliable, I am really considering alternatives, and whether I can trust this software because they can't even make the fundamental things working for customers. I started having importing issues last year, and I have to find solutions on the web. and the problem still exist this year. I was presented a "get authentication code" link that's not clickable, i finally found the solution in this forum, but my 1099int still can't be found and imported. I having been importing my w2 w/o problem in the past, but now no matter what I do, i can't make it work. So much time has been wasted.

max1980
Returning Member

this sucks, i was struggling with the same problem, found this link works:

https://secure05c.chase.com/web/auth/?LOB=TurboTaxLogon#/logon/logon/chaseOnline

max1980
Returning Member

dsp5

Getting the code isn't helping me.  Where did you enter this?  When I try to import it tell me that I have the wrong TT product, and to try again on Oct 1, 2022.  REALLY TT???

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

If you are using TurboTax CD/Download there's an issue importing 1099 forms. Please see the below TurboTax Help Article for more information and a workaround. 

How do I add my Chase Bank 1099 forms in TurboTax CD/Download?

Jerry23
Returning Member

Do not see Chase Bank for my tax documents download?  Is there an issue with my version or is it no available?

FPS 4.5.2  Please help

MarilynG1
Expert Alumni

Try using JP Morgan Securities, which has worked for some users, also Chase Investments. 

There are so many variables when importing financial data, it's difficult to say why it works for some and not others.

Here's some Troubleshooting Tips that may help. 

You always have the option to enter Sales Section Totals, with a minimal amount of data entry. 

@Jerry23 

Jerry23
Returning Member

I don't see JP Morgan Securitie either? is there an update I need to get the entire list available?   Please advise

I just finished my return. Used JPMorgan Chase as the target. Worked fine. Note: I have a brand new MacBook Pro laptop with Bentura OS because TTBX warned me my old one and its Catalina software/operating system would no longer work.  Check that your updates are current.

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

Please try the above troubleshooting steps provided by @marilynjoy.  If this doesn't work, so we can take a closer look at your specific situation, please reach out to us directly using the Help Article here.  This ensures you will get to the correct department as quickly as possible.  

@Jerry23 

Jerry23
Returning Member

Still is unsuccessful.  I have shared my data with Turbo Tax in the Security Preferences at Chase.  It is connecting and logging into Chase, It even says it has my tax documents, but when it switched back to Turbo tax to import - it says Unsuccessful.   Please let.

EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

Please review this thread and see if the proposed solution resolves your issue.

same here...connects to Chase and says complete but then shuts down Turbotax.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies