Error with form 8960

omgwtf222

Error with form 8960

Error with form 8960

Could you be more specific  ? 

omgwtf222

Error with form 8960

It says my calculations for Form 8960 do not add up and I cannot E-file b/c of this. I don't think I need to fill out a 8960 Form. My self employment income is around $20k. I can't find how/where to delete the form in TurboTax. 

Thank you

Error with form 8960

Here's the general procedure for viewing the forms list and deleting unwanted forms, schedules, and worksheets in TurboTax Online:

1. Open your return in TurboTax. (To do this, sign in to TurboTax, and select Take me to my return.)
  2. In the left-side menu, select Tax Tools Tools.
  3. In the pop-up window Tool Center, choose Delete a form.
  4. Select Delete next to the form/schedule/worksheet in the list and follow the onscreen instructions.

However this will not work if this form is being populated from other forms in the program ... you may need to get to the root cause of this form. 

omgwtf222

Error with form 8960

I can't find the options to do that. I think b/c the return is not complete. It says 

Your calculations could not be complete. 

Reference Code 2-871-407

Error with form 8960

@omgwtf222 wrote:

Reference Code 2-871-407

Contact TurboTax support for this issue and the reference code.

Support is open from 5am to 5pm Pacific time, Monday thru Friday

See this TurboTax support FAQ on how to contact Support - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3401489

Or -

Use this website to contact TurboTax support during business hours - https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/