Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Form 1120s schedule K1 not ready!

Why does the date for this form keep getting pushed back? i just want to get my personal taxes done already. The IRS has the form available why is it taking so long for it to be integrated with Turbotax online. It seems ridiculous its taking weeks for us small business owners to be able to file taxes.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

50 Replies

The Schedule K-1 (Form 1120S) for tax year 2023 will be available on 02/22/2024

Not everything is within the control of TT.

All software forms must be approved by the IRS, so unfortunately, things take time.

*A reminder that posts in a forum such as this do not constitute tax advice.
Also keep in mind the date of replies, as tax law changes.

I am aware... it has changed dates several times It was supposed to be ready the 14th. That is my point.

The IRS already has everything available on their end... So why is TT behind? It went from 10th to 14th now 21st? It has never been like this in previous years.

I hope they are right this time.

Hey TT, why not put your best team on preparing Form 1040 Schedule K1?  The H&R block website indicates that they have the form ready for filing.  Legislation aside, if other software can provide the form, why cant TT?

Kinda weird that other online services like TaxSlayer have their K-1 forms available. Just so everyone here is aware. You can file your return with them now.

Not that easy.  Just tried TaxSlayer and they only had half the options I needed for the K-1.  Some advertise you can do an 1120 but they only have one blank under item 17.

ALRIN

Any update???

molivier

The integration of this form seems to be a fleeting one for TurboTax. Just as soon as the previously released date is reached, a new one is published.  Does Intuit care to disclose the reason for this? Other tax software seem to already have their forms integrated. 

To insult us more, TT marketing team for the online tax preparation process sent out an email today that emphatically states "Everything you need is ready".  Does the right hand know what the left hand is doing at TT?  I've used TT for over 10 years and the inability to have their desk-top software ready in a timely manner, has sent me to their competitors for next year and beyond!!

Looks like the date got pushed out again to 02/21.

Now their website states 2/22/2024.  So Frustrating!

I am still seeing today - but as of 12:02 am it is not updated so we will see when "today" it happens. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies