Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Form 1120s schedule K1 not ready!

The update is out.  The question is... Nothing changed on the K-1 from 2022 so why did it take so long?

bnunez71

Turbotax is asking me for the same info on my QBI in a couple of placed and doubling my income.  will there be a fix?

Got it to update thru after reinstalling the super patch Thanks.

The data from my TT Business Form 1120S Schedule K-1 is still not being exported into my TT Home & Business K-1, Schedule 1 or Form 8995.

It is now 2/26/2024.  What gives?

kapowret

Called on 2/12 & 2/27/24.  The Response was it would be ready on 3/1/24! But the staff wasn't sure what form! this is bad. After 25 years of using TT I quit. It is ridiculous to wait 14 days before filing, and all other tax companies have their forms ready. There has got to be better software out there! Taxact is recommended by nerdwallet so, Taxact here I come.

Be careful. The k-1 may be available, does not mean it is correct for rental income loss. Line 2 material participation does not work until you check the line 1 box. Then you get an error. When you post about this you get told to not check box on line 1.

Well that would cost us about 4.5 k. Info does not carry correctly to Sched E without checking line 1 box. If you are qualified as a Real Estate Professional Sched E line 43 may not function correctly either.

the only recent response is the line 1 comment. Not helpful, not a solution.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies