Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Form 1120s schedule K1 not ready!

😀

@wherearetheforms wrote:

Ok today is 2/22 and the section on for 1120s is still unavailable ??? It was the 14th then today and still not allowing to complete.. What is going on here ?? Where is the forms ?

The Schedule K-1 for a Form 1065 and a Form 1120S for tax year 2023 was updated today, 02/22/2024.

If you are using the TurboTax desktop CD/Download editions you need to update your software.

Click on Online at the top of the desktop program screen.  Click on Check for Updates

😀

@wherearetheforms wrote:

Still not available on 2/22

The Schedule K-1 for a Form 1065 and a Form 1120S for tax year 2023 was updated today, 02/22/2024.

If you are using the TurboTax desktop CD/Download editions you need to update your software.

Click on Online at the top of the desktop program screen.  Click on Check for Updates

😀

😀

@wherearetheforms If you are using the TurboTax desktop editions, there was a software update today, 02/22/2024.

Click on Online and click on Installed Updates.  The last Program Updates (+) with a Release date of 02/21/2024 should be shown if your software has been updated to the latest release.

😀

😀

I received a TurboTax Premier update this morning and all is great.  I was able to fill in all of the K1 information I needed.  Just thought I'd let you know.

@wherearetheforms wrote:

I looked but couldn't find, Do you know if there is a manual update available some where on the site ?

See this TurboTax support FAQ for a manual update - https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/update-products/manually-update-turbotax...

😀rect ??

@wherearetheforms wrote:

I see the manual update for windows TT 2023 but it was updated 3 weeks ago and wouldn't have the updated forms. I have Basic TT desktop, it should update that as well ... correct ??

Yes.  The Basic edition will get updates just like the other TurboTax desktop editions.

If you have not received any updates, that May be due to your protection software, such as Windows Defender, Virus and Malware protection programs.  Turn off those programs and see if you can get updates.

There are two ways to update.  Using the TurboTax for Windows, most users, including myself, is to have the software update whenever the TurboTax program is started.

Click on Online and then on Updater Preferences.  Select Automatically download updates.

Or the the other way is to use the Check for Updates in the Online menu.

😀

@wherearetheforms wrote:

I have malware bytes and defender off and still doesn't update, I have auto update on and try it manual and just says, " software up to date " and doesn't download anything. SMH. Where is the individual manual updates like all the years before ? It was like R19, R22 from previous years for the updates for different forms.

Unfortunately you may have to wait a week before the manual updates are current to this release.

It is now beyond my ability to assist you with this particular issue.

You may be able to get some help from TurboTax support, but there is no guarantee.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for contacting support - https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/account-management/turbotax-phone-number...

Support can also be reached by messaging them on these pages https://www.facebook.com/turbotax/ and https://twitter.com/TeamTurboTax

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies