Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

BSS14285

Form 1120s schedule K1 not ready!

If not ready by today I want to get a full refund and do my taxes elsewhere!

I have to agree.  H&R Block, Taxslayer all have had this form available for weeks.  Very disappointed.  As a long time TT user I will consider other platforms for next years' taxes as a result.

It is just annoying as this has never happened for the 5 years I have been doing taxes. And of course there ie no one to talk to. We should get our filing for free at this point. I use them for the ease and the fact they have my previous tax years so its a pain to change but I just might. 

Hthib

I received an email that the k-1 section was updated and ready. But when I go into Turbo Tax and try to input the information, it says it still needs to be updated? 

I have the same issue! I have been checking hourly.

jaybrn1

Just switched to HR Block after using TurboTax for over 10 years because of this. Just switch and don't look back. 

I am not going to pay a paper pusher 3x as much to do something I can do on my own. I have been doing my taxes and all my clients taxes on my own for years. I worked for a tax attorney for many years and learned that most places for estate planning, business entity creation and taxes etc are rip offs. 

jaybrn1

H and R Block online.... Literally the same thing as TurboTax lol.

Its literally not - if you were an actual business owner you'd know that one. I am not self-employed I have an actual business. HR Block online works for some people's circumstances but not mine. Again... this was my literal job but I guess some internet guy knows more about how my business is run than me

tolenod

This is TT MO unfortunately. They consistently do this when they are working to integrate a form (i.e., provide an expected date and then keep moving the goalposts). It's clearly a cynical strategy they utilize to attempt to blunt the complaints they would receive if they just provided an accurate date up front.

Ah! It says ready now for online... but of course not true! Hopefully any minute now if this just changed to ready within the last hour.

Screen Shot 2024-02-21 at 4.59.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-02-21 at 5.01.10 PM.png

It's still showing 2/21 for Mac and Windows, but I'm pretty sure the online one just changed to saying available within the last couple of hours:

https://form-status.app.intuit.com/tax-forms-availability/formsavailability?albRedirect=true&product...

It is NOT working for me as of 5:05 PM CST, but if they literally just changed it to say available I'm hoping an update is coming any minute. I know around noon it was still saying 2/21 for online.

Online actually works now!

Download still not working

Update for Windows is now ready.  I was able to download the TT updates and file my taxes this morning.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies