Solved: Anything that is labeled as a "worksheet" should n...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dacombs6

I have to mail in my 1040, do I need to send in the worksheets and schedules? Schedule A/C form 8949, etc

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
AmyT

I have to mail in my 1040, do I need to send in the worksheets and schedules? Schedule A/C form 8949, etc

Anything that is labeled as a "worksheet" should not be submitted to the IRS or your state.

You will submit any pages that have Form xxxx (this will be a number) or Schedule x (this will be a letter) at the top of the page.

Please make sure that you sign your 1040 at the bottom of page 2 and attach any documents that support taxes withheld (such as W-2s and 1099-Rs).

View solution in original post

2 Replies
greatjane

You need to send in everything so they can check how you arrived at your figures
AmyT

Anything that is labeled as a "worksheet" should not be submitted to the IRS or your state.

You will submit any pages that have Form xxxx (this will be a number) or Schedule x (this will be a letter) at the top of the page.

Please make sure that you sign your 1040 at the bottom of page 2 and attach any documents that support taxes withheld (such as W-2s and 1099-Rs).

View solution in original post

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings