turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

dacombs6

I have to mail in my 1040, do I need to send in the worksheets and schedules? Schedule A/C form 8949, etc

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
AmyT

I have to mail in my 1040, do I need to send in the worksheets and schedules? Schedule A/C form 8949, etc

Anything that is labeled as a "worksheet" should not be submitted to the IRS or your state.

You will submit any pages that have Form xxxx (this will be a number) or Schedule x (this will be a letter) at the top of the page.

Please make sure that you sign your 1040 at the bottom of page 2 and attach any documents that support taxes withheld (such as W-2s and 1099-Rs).

View solution in original post

2 Replies
greatjane

You need to send in everything so they can check how you arrived at your figures
AmyT

Anything that is labeled as a "worksheet" should not be submitted to the IRS or your state.

You will submit any pages that have Form xxxx (this will be a number) or Schedule x (this will be a letter) at the top of the page.

Please make sure that you sign your 1040 at the bottom of page 2 and attach any documents that support taxes withheld (such as W-2s and 1099-Rs).

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies