Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I've recieved the "Oops We’re having a little trouble processing your billing information." for a while now and I don't know how to fix it. What is wrong with my account?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

44 Replies
ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

I've recieved the "Oops We’re having a little trouble processing your billing information." for a while now and I don't know how to fix it. What is wrong with my account?

Clear the cookies and cache on your web browser. Close and then re-open it, and access the TurboTax website again. If the issue persists please use a different browser. For info on how to clear your cookies and cache, please click the link below.

How to clear your cache - Community

How do I delete cookies? - Community

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I tried clearing my cookies and cache and also used a different browser, and I am still getting the same error message. Please tell me what else I should do so that I can finish filing my taxes.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Since that didn't work , try using a different browser all together. If your issue remains unresolved, please Contact us so we can help.

Lolgic

I am having this problem too. I can bypass the screen by upgrading to Turbotax PLUS and using my federal refund to pay for the upgrade. Is there anyway around this error without having to pay $70?

KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Please see the Customer Support phone number below for further assistance:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

If you would like to reach out through our website, please see the TurboTax FAQ below for contact information: https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Cipitillo

I have the same issue too. I have been trying to file my taxes through Lyft / Uber portal I called this number [phone number removed] ) and the tech guy suggested there was a hold on my account because a charge I have disputed  since last year! So I got in touch with the finance department through the same tech guy and they told me they will release my account from that hold so I can file my taxes without issues and that resolved my problem. 

Hope it helps!

Did you ever get this to work. I have been speaking with customer support for days and nothing is working. 

Has anyone solved this yet?

thanks in advance!

ypatel8

I am having the same issue since last night.  I have tried different browser, different card and still no success. 

If someone did figure this out, please update everybody. 

I think I ended up having to use a different browser. I used Safari instead of Chrome, and it worked. 

ypatel8

Support person was able to figure out why my payment wasn't going through.  

My account was locked and therefore no payment can be accepted.  Once she unlocked my account, i was able to make the payment. 

Go ahead call the custom service and tell them to unlock your account for payment. You should be fine after that.  Make sure to sign out and log back in. 

aburogers

I'm having the same issue.  Has anyone had this resolved. been on the phone with Turbotax for well over an hour and they can't figure out whats the issue. 

Thanks in Advance! 

Sadly no. In fact we have yet to pay our taxes and I’m sure have been accruing interest because of that. I talked to two different customer service people. Tried paying on no less than 6 different devices with 4 different credit cards. Changed billing address 10 different ways and overall tried to pay at least 35 times. This is no exaggeration. As a mom of 5 small kids this whole thing has been a nightmare and I have no idea how to resolve it. I guess I will try again in a few weeks when I feel less homicidal. Good luck!!! Would love to hear if you ever make it work. 

I have been getting this message for 3 days.

We are unable to continue your return at this time
We’re having a little trouble processing your info. If you continue seeing this message, come back to TurboTax in 15 minutes. We’ll finish up your taxes when you come back

I have Windows 10. I have cleared the cache and cookies.
My default browser is Chrome. I also tried Edge, Firefox, and even an old version of Safari that works with Windows. I also tried with my Samsung phone.
Nothing has worked.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies