Tax timeline is saying I didn't file with turbo tax last year but I did?

It is possible that you have more than one account, and have logged into the wrong one. Many users accidentally create multiple UserID's that are associated with the same email. To check if you have more than one User ID, go to the Account Recovery page, enter your email, and we'll provide you a list of logins tied to that email address. If you have more than 1 email address, you should run the tool on each one. 

NOTE: If you are logged into a TurboTax account, sign out first (including this forum), then close the browser and reopen it.  Then go the account recovery tool via the link above.

If you don't find it with that method, then run the tool again, but this time use the small blue link that says "I don't know my email address or User ID", and it will look up at your accounts by your SSN and other parameters.

If you are still unable to locate your account, please  contact Customer Support. Contact Customer Support

A cop once told me that, "Possession is 9/10ths of the law."  You get caught holding, you're going to jail.  In this case, do you have your TURBO TAX hardcopy from last year?  If you are "holding" those in your hand right now, then you did your taxes on TURBO TAX, regardless of someone is saying.  If TT can't find you in their system, then open a new account.  Forgive them, they are made mostly of electrons.... move on, the Ides of April approach!  Now if the IRS can't find you in their system, because you haven't paid taxes in a while.... that's a different ball of wax.