Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

tax return

good morning,

im writing to find out what happen to my taxes?? i filed back in jan 24 2022 and it was to be deposit into my bank account..but some how i got sent a credit karma card witch would be fine but the money never made it there either..then i was told i have two account numbers witch i know neither one of them..my address is wrong on my turbo account and so is my bank account number. the last two number of my address is 29 and they have 26 witch goes to a alley no one can get mail there.then i was told i would be reacving a check in the mail witch has been sent out twice now to the wrong address. then i was told it was sent back to the irs after i have sent a letter threw a email you gave me with a it being  notarized ..so my question is where is my tax check and how can all this be fixed after doing all this as i was told to and still nothing..i have called back in feb 2 2022 on april 24 2022 in may17 2022 and june 2022 and now today witch is july 26 2022.. i just need answers to how i can fix thus and get my taxes please..

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

tax return

Unfortunately, you are probably going to have to call again in order to get this situation resolved.

What is the TurboTax phone number? (intuit.com)

tax return

If the refund was returned to the IRS because the third party processing bank could not make the DD or  mail it to the address on the return  then you will have to mail in a form 8822 to the IRS to change the address they have on file  and in a few months they may mail out the payment.    https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f8822.pdf

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies