tax return

good morning,

im writing to find out what happen to my taxes?? i filed back in jan 24 2022 and it was to be deposit into my bank account..but some how i got sent a credit karma card witch would be fine but the money never made it there either..then i was told i have two account numbers witch i know neither one of them..my address is wrong on my turbo account and so is my bank account number. the last two number of my address is 29 and they have 26 witch goes to a alley no one can get mail there.then i was told i would be reacving a check in the mail witch has been sent out twice now to the wrong address. then i was told it was sent back to the irs after i have sent a letter threw a email you gave me with a it being  notarized ..so my question is where is my tax check and how can all this be fixed after doing all this as i was told to and still nothing..i have called back in feb 2 2022 on april 24 2022 in may17 2022 and june 2022 and now today witch is july 26 2022.. i just need answers to how i can fix thus and get my taxes please..