mcbride9411

So on my turbotax order details my order status changed from payment pending to payment complete... But I chose to have it taken out of my refund an I havent received $?

Why did my order status change to payment complete when I haven't received my refund yet?

Your refund goes to a third party bank to have the TT fees taken from it.  When that it done, the TT fees are  Payment Complete.  You should be getting the balance of the refund within a business day or two.

Rob Shaw

Mine did same thing changed from pending to complete and how not got any money yet so hope it’s coming soon then

missys123

I'm sorry I just wanted to know did you ever get your refund? how long after it changed to payment complete if so?