• Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mcbride9411
Returning Member

So on my turbotax order details my order status changed from payment pending to payment complete... But I chose to have it taken out of my refund an I havent received $?

Why did my order status change to payment complete when I haven't received my refund yet?
3 Replies
SweetieJean
Level 15

So on my turbotax order details my order status changed from payment pending to payment complete... But I chose to have it taken out of my refund an I havent received $?

Your refund goes to a third party bank to have the TT fees taken from it.  When that it done, the TT fees are  Payment Complete.  You should be getting the balance of the refund within a business day or two.

Rob Shaw
Level 1

Mine did same thing changed from pending to complete and how not got any money yet so hope it’s coming soon then

missys123
Level 1

I'm sorry I just wanted to know did you ever get your refund? how long after it changed to payment complete if so?

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v