Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

mcbride9411
Returning Member

So on my turbotax order details my order status changed from payment pending to payment complete... But I chose to have it taken out of my refund an I havent received $?

Why did my order status change to payment complete when I haven't received my refund yet?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies

So on my turbotax order details my order status changed from payment pending to payment complete... But I chose to have it taken out of my refund an I havent received $?

Your refund goes to a third party bank to have the TT fees taken from it.  When that it done, the TT fees are  Payment Complete.  You should be getting the balance of the refund within a business day or two.

Mine did same thing changed from pending to complete and how not got any money yet so hope it’s coming soon then

I'm sorry I just wanted to know did you ever get your refund? how long after it changed to payment complete if so?

Skruse1
Returning Member

Does this mean we should be getting it in a few days then? Mine always said it was pending, until tonight. And it's been over 21 days. 

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

The most common timeframe for the IRS to release refunds is within 21 calendar days after the e-filed return has been accepted (received), not 21 days from the e-filing date.

Please refer to the page below for more details.  

When will I get my IRS tax refund? - Community  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Skruse1
Returning Member

I'm being double charged for my tax fees. I opted in to get my fees taken out of my federal, and I accepted to $117.00. But on the SBTPG, they are trying to take out $167.00! I never agreed for more fees, and if that's what they take, they why wasn't that disclosed when I signed my documents? It only said I'd be charged $117.00, NOT $167.00

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

We are aware of an issue related to your Refund Processing that may have caused you to see a smaller-than-expected refund.

We’re in the process of reimbursing all who were affected. Within the next 24-48 hours, those affected will receive a credit for $36.25 or $37.25. If you were affected, look for a deposit (in the bank account associated with your return) labeled, "Remaining Federal Refund Due".  If you don't see that deposit in a few business days, please reach out to TurboTax Customer Support. 

What is the TurboTax phone number?

@Skruse1

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies