Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Attend our Ask the Experts event about Extension Filers on Sept 25! >> RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

TPG is holding funds, TT unable to be reached

@tbottom wrote:

My fed refund is also $1,500 short.  I've used TT every year since 2008.  I think this was the last time.

Does the IRS website indicate that you were sent less than what was reported on your federal tax return Form 1040 Line 34? - https://www.irs.gov/refunds

tbottom

This is unacceptable.  How many millions of dollars from hard working people is TPG holding?

@SForrestLO 

Call tpg annoy them they will give u the money in a week are less I promise you

Ok so the way to get ahold of them is one eight zero zero nine zero one  six six six three 

Now you want to press one for English and three for after it  will tell you to put in a six digital code....the code is one two three four five six 

Once you do that it will than give u on a 10 are more min waiting list. It will than ask if you want us to call u be at this number press one go ahead and do it expect a call 1 to 1 and a half hrs after they call u back you need to ask to be transfered to the tax consumers department.....now you will be place on another one and a half hr hold this time you can't hang up other wise you got to repeat step one once they answer they will ask u filling stats adress name and last four of your social than u tell them your problem keep annoying them once a day till u get the money I know it's weird but this is how I got my refund 

elau1
Returning Member

So I've finished my taxes with turbotax and my return is pretty sizeable this year. I have not submitted them after reading these thousands of posts of people's money being literally stolen from them. If I pay for TT using a credit card upfront, does it forego TPG products from processing the return? Otherwise, I'll just bite the bullet and redo my taxes with another service...which I really do not want to do because they were fairly complicated this year.

I would absolutely not use TPG the third party bank used by TT.  If you want to keep your TY filing I would pay the fees upfront, file your taxes and request a paper check from the IRS.  This will be the last time I ever you any software that associates itself with SBTPG.  Its illegal what they are doing and I’m appalled  TT is not doing anything to help it’s customers. I will no longer use TT again.   That would be my advice if you don’t want to re-do all your work.  Good luck and be thankful you dodged this bullet! 

Fantaysha M
Returning Member

Same thing with me I have received my full refund I have no offsets on my account can someone assist my account as well bc I got my refund on the 3 or this month and I need my money

Joem81
Returning Member

Just received my direct deposit and if not the full amount about 3,000 short. 

Joem81
Returning Member

Just received my direct deposit and if not the full amount about 3,000 short. Need help

rlp001

I can't even get an account to come up? I've been using turbo tax for years and never had an issue with direct deposit! Another scam to take our money we work hard for to give to someone who isn't! Makes me so mad!

I received a smaller refund as well.  How do I ensure that I will get all my money?  I count on that refund. 

@Love_2_Shop wrote:

I received a smaller refund as well.  How do I ensure that I will get all my money?  I count on that refund. 

Does the IRS website indicate that you were sent less than what was reported on your federal tax return Form 1040 Line 34? - https://www.irs.gov/refunds

Yes.  The IRS website states the amount of the refund I was expecting.  It is $266 short. 

Have you received your refund yet? They’re holding mine hostage as well

You are right.  Turbotax definitely got their money.  When I go on TPG where's my refund.  It was received on March 2nd so where is the money.  I got my state today from Louisiana Treasury.  I think you may be on to something to report Turbotax for filing fraudulent returns because the acct numbers on the tax returns have been changed.  Another thing I keep reading about TPG and 2go bank and civista?  I did not apply for a 2go bank card to put my refund on.  This is ridiculous!!

I been thinking, there must have been a breach.  There are numerous people that are saying their info has to be verified.  We all know that's the IRS job so why would a bank be doing this.  It's my belief our personal information has been stolen.  Otherwise why is it taking an act of Congress to get our money from this bank.  That would explain why the money is being held.  Cause I'm telling you a lot of us have had our bank information changed and it wasn't changed by us.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies