Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Been waiting since February 

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Many I know didn't file 2018 but some did 19 some no. None qualified for the eic and all have gotten their stimulus within 2 weeks of when it began.   Eic is my problem. $200,  wow. I've paid thousands in taxes in my life and now in hardship they make us wait.   I'm sorry but I can't even access my account because I've moved and tho my home is owned it doesn't match their records.   Someone needs to fix something.   I've always been honest and those not are the ones benefitting.  Bravo irs.  We don't file by the deadline e and get hit with fines.  They should too!  Over 2 months.  State I got my refund in 10 days.  

Amen!?! Just so sad

@Kay1234 Do you have a question?

I need my refund now not only 2000 but all of it where is my refund dl

@Kay1234 wrote:

I need my refund now not only 2000 but all of it where is my refund dl

If you had a federal tax refund and a state tax refund they come at separate times from separate tax authorities.

To check the status of an e-filed return, open up your desktop product or log into your TurboTax Online Account. You can find your status within the TurboTax product.
If accepted by the IRS use the federal tax refund website to check the refund status - https://www.irs.gov/refunds
If accepted by the state use this TurboTax support FAQ to check the state tax refund status

- https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899433-how-do-i-track-my-state-refund

Once a tax return has been Accepted by the IRS or a State, TurboTax receives no further information concerning the tax return or the status of any tax refund.  Only the taxpayer listed on the tax return can obtain the status of a tax refund or a tax return.

If you received your federal tax refund and it was not the same amount as on your federal tax return, go to this IRS website for federal tax refund FAQ's - https://www.irs.gov/refunds/tax-season-refund-frequently-asked-questions

Why is my refund different than the amount on the tax return I filed?
All or part of your refund may have been used (offset) to pay off past-due federal tax, state income tax, state unemployment compensation debts, child support, spousal support, or other federal nontax debts, such as student loans. To find out if you may have an offset or if you have questions about an offset, contact the agency to which you owe the debt.

We also may have changed your refund amount because we made changes to your tax return. You’ll get a notice explaining the changesWhere’s My Refund? will reflect the reasons for the refund offset when it relates to a change in your tax return.

Tax Topic 203 - Refund Offsets for Unpaid Child Support, Certain Federal and State Debts, and Unempl... has more information about refund offsets.

Jeanie63

I have been waiting for mine since March. I got my stimulus check May 2nd

LW7
Level 3

Yea same here got my stimulus may 21st it's past ridiculous

Got my stimulus in late April. And I'm still waiting on my tax refund for over 3 months now. 

Will I ever see it? :(

Been almost 2 months nothing  never file my taxes with this company  B.B.B.

LW7
Level 3

Who Knows Its A Waiting Game SMDH

I haven't gotten either and my unemployment debit card was stolen from my mailbox. So im screwed.   Waiting months for 249 refund and paid thousands n thousands over my life but didnt work taking care of my adult son with severe mental illness.   Still processing. Filled pre april 15 top.  People  after me got theirs already

Well... i talked to the IRS AGAIN today...today's news is that they will be at 100% capacity as of July 13th. I am a single working mother of 2 teenagers awaiting a refund over $5000. I have the bills covered but I planned on this $$$ back when I filed FEBRUARY 7TH! Apparently my tax return has been processed, my bottom line refund approved JUNE 17th (I was originally told I would have my return or a letter by April 16), but they haven't issued a pay date and don't know when it will happen???!!!

Seriously what in the h*** ?!!!

If I had gaskets, they would be blown

#steaming

#boilingover

#fedup

LW7
Level 3

Yea they on some real BS cause I'm waiting on over 5 grand myself and this is seriously teeing me off cause I'm a single mother as well 

They will be back in the office on July 13? WTF

Taxes are due July 15! Are they waiting until the last minute to process returns?

So is this a vacation for the IRS? All the other government agencies are working. I don't get it. I don't mean to sound insensitive, but there are ways to work remotely, or with reduced staffing, and still be safe.

Why is the IRS doing this crazy s*** this year? Do they think tax refund payments are luxuries for most people? OMG 😡

I think I have already blown my gaskets!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies