turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Refund loan after filing

Is there any way to go back and request a refund loan if I have already e-filed? I did so on the 15th of January and am having it direct deposited to my bank account. Obviously it is still pending at the moment. I neglected to choose a refund loan, but am having second thoughts now and would like to. Is there any way to do so, or do I just have to wait it out now?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Refund loan after filing

Once you file the tax return you are no longer eligible for a refund advance.

View solution in original post

16 Replies

Refund loan after filing

I was wondering if my loan was denied because I filed before the irs was accepting claims at I able to reapply a fryer it’s excepted 

Refund loan after filing

Once you file the tax return you are no longer eligible for a refund advance.

Refund loan after filing

Hello I was wondering once I received my TurboTax card and activated it and registered it if you could tell me if I have money from a loan being put on there

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

Refund loan after filing

If you qualify for Refund Advance and are approved for the Turbo Visa Debit Card, you’ll be notified by email of the approved amount and you’ll be able to start spending online, typically within 48 hours of the IRS accepting your return. You will need to check your Turbo Visa Debit account to see if the money has been deposited.

Please click the TurboTax help link, listed below, to learn more about the Refund Advance process. https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-the-refund-advance-application-process/00/25557

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Refund loan after filing

Its been a few hours since mine was accepted and I still haven't received my advance on my card. How long does it usually take. It said 1 hour 

Refund loan after filing

off topic, but you were accepted already? i am getting nervous that mine wasn’t yet... i completed on friday. i know they were transmitted today..

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

Refund loan after filing

To check your e-file status, please visit the link here: https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-lookup/

Refund loan after filing

Yes I got an email that said it was accepted by IRS. I filed today

Refund loan after filing

i’ve bee

checking. it still says pending. 

Refund loan after filing

Thank you. The only one who actually answered my question lol. Seems like most of the other "answers" are just pre populated responses to general topics.

Refund loan after filing

@DoninGA Thank you. The only one who actually answered my question lol. Seems like most of the other "answers" are just pre populated responses to general topics.

Refund loan after filing

Yes last night it was accepted if your not sure go to where’s my refund on the irs site you need your social and exact amount of return and it will tell you it’s very simple I hope this helps 

Takesha40

Refund loan after filing

Is to late to get a advance

KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Refund loan after filing

Unfortunately, this offer was available until February 7, 2020, or until available funds were exhausted, whichever came first. You also needed to apply before you filed to be eligible. The below link has all updated information about the advance loan.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/refund-advance/

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies