Question about refund advance

Same here I will never go back to them again they manipulate you to make you get the card. 

Question about refund advance

wow

Question about refund advance

I got approved for the max 2,000 loan advance. But I havent recieved a email about it. I talked to one person but she said I got denied because I filed on 1/14/20. But that doesnt make sense because the past 2 years I've filed early and i get my advance as soon as its accepted. But my return wasnt accepted until 1/27/20. How long until i need call them back?

Question about refund advance

Same here I still have yet to receive my refund advancement of $1500 that I pre qualified for and both my refunds were approved since early yesterday at exactly 3:20 pm in the after noon I waited all day for my advancement to show but still nothing I’ve been activated and set up my turbo card app and I check dang near every hour. It is now 4:00am where I live the very next day and yet still nothing what’s going on ? 

Question about refund advance

Did you ever get your advance?

Question about refund advance

Still waiting on mine since yesterday.

Question about refund advance

So got this lead. go here http://www.sbtpg.com/ to the santabarbara website and check transfer status.

enter everything exactly as it is in your refund. For me it shows advance amount and shows paid to me yesterday!?!?  Hope that means today it will show up??

Question about refund advance

Someone that works for turbo tax needs to edit the info according to everything I search I say 1 HOUR from acceptance but what I'm gathering from here it's 48 hours!? Also how do you confirm that you did the advance I've gotten no such email about the advance but I also read that not many did. And why y'all don't have some type of phone number. Forst year back with turbo and my head hurts reading all these forums to find answers!

Question about refund advance

What’s the number to the bank 

Question about refund advance

my return was accepted at 3am this morning and i was approved for 1500 i was wondering why i didnt receive it eaither so i called and she said that i will receive it in 24 hrs and when i asked again so i will receive it today? And she said yes just keep checking...

Question about refund advance

I followed the steps and it said the same for me

Question about refund advance

Mine said I got paid yesterday as well! So wonder why it hasn't transferred yet. Thanks for the lead! 

Question about refund advance

Soo I just got it!!! Wooohoo, they should be rolling out today soon if you verified with the link above I posted.

Question about refund advance

I finally got my advance but now I cant use the temporary card.  It WONT work!!! 

Question about refund advance

How long did it take you to get ?