turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Question about refund advance

I got approved for the max 2,000 loan advance. But I havent recieved a email about it. I talked to one person but she said I got denied because I filed on 1/14/20. But that doesnt make sense because the past 2 years I've filed early and i get my advance as soon as its accepted. But my return wasnt accepted until 1/27/20. How long until i need call them back?

Same here I still have yet to receive my refund advancement of $1500 that I pre qualified for and both my refunds were approved since early yesterday at exactly 3:20 pm in the after noon I waited all day for my advancement to show but still nothing I’ve been activated and set up my turbo card app and I check dang near every hour. It is now 4:00am where I live the very next day and yet still nothing what’s going on ? 

Kbrown26

Did you ever get your advance?

Still waiting on mine since yesterday.

So got this lead. go here http://www.sbtpg.com/ to the santabarbara website and check transfer status.

enter everything exactly as it is in your refund. For me it shows advance amount and shows paid to me yesterday!?!?  Hope that means today it will show up??

Someone that works for turbo tax needs to edit the info according to everything I search I say 1 HOUR from acceptance but what I'm gathering from here it's 48 hours!? Also how do you confirm that you did the advance I've gotten no such email about the advance but I also read that not many did. And why y'all don't have some type of phone number. Forst year back with turbo and my head hurts reading all these forums to find answers!

mommashay91
Returning Member

What’s the number to the bank 

my return was accepted at 3am this morning and i was approved for 1500 i was wondering why i didnt receive it eaither so i called and she said that i will receive it in 24 hrs and when i asked again so i will receive it today? And she said yes just keep checking...

I followed the steps and it said the same for me

Mine said I got paid yesterday as well! So wonder why it hasn't transferred yet. Thanks for the lead! 

Soo I just got it!!! Wooohoo, they should be rolling out today soon if you verified with the link above I posted.

I finally got my advance but now I cant use the temporary card.  It WONT work!!! 

Yppg
Level 2

How long did it take you to get ?

To get approved it took only 3 days I initially filed on the 23rd and but got a response from IRS yesterday on the 27th for acceptance of me filing both federal and state. But now just still waiting for this refund advancement that I was pre qualified for and told I could get so I’m guessing it won’t be in my turbo card app account for online shopping until sometime tomorrow so I’m giving it until tomorrow to arrive then if not by tomorrow it’s gonna be issues because I’m 9 months pregnant and just trying to get my new baby a car seat like. Lol but yea only took about 3 days. 

Went to the website suggested and it says I was paid yesterday as well. My issue is no one mentioned that they take money for using their website or did I misunderstand? Either way I hope everyone receives their money. @Mythfilmz 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies