turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Phone number for a LIVE PERSON for Turbo tax prepaid card????

I need a phone number to reach a live person for turbo prepaid card. 

I have to access my account to change my email address and phone number so I can verify a code to be able to use the turbo app or turbo online. I want to see detailed information for my prepaid card.

Yes I have called the number on the back of my card all week, only automated system has been available. You have to speak to an actual person to make changes like this to ur account.

No Green Dot cannot assist me. I called and was told No.

No turbo tax representatives cannot assist customers with thier turbo tax prepaid card account, Ive talked to 4 already. I keep asking for help and nothing.

• I will suggest this if Turbo Tax is going to provide customers with services like this prepaid card they should stand by their Products they offer, be more informative about thier products and provide better customer service regarding products...not tell a customer to call the green dot bank to figure it out. Ill never use turbo tax again.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

62 Replies
EbonyL122824
Intuit Alumni

Try this. I have called the system to create these steps for you.

1. Listen to the recording (you cannot skip it) 
  2. Press 2 to continue using the automated system.
  3. The system will ask you to enter your 16 digit card number or if you don't know it, enter your social security number (do not enter either one of these)
  4. The system will then say " To report a card lost, stolen, or never received, Press 1", then press 1
  5. Press 2 for the option of " have not yet received your card".
  6. Next you will be prompted to enter your social security number, zip code, and birthday. 
  7. At this point the system should give you an option to get a new card sent or allow you to speak to an agent. 

Please note: It may take over an hour to get your call answered as the phone lines are extremely busy at this time of year.
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

This route you have laid out shouldn't even be necessary.  I shouldn't have to report my card lost or stolen just to speak to a human being about any issues.  This is borderline criminal unfair banking practices.  I understand they are busy, but that's no excuse for avoiding customers.  They don't that at McDonald's during lunch rush.  Also if you follow your map of the infinite automated loop that is turbotax card customer service it will lock your card.

I don't have my phone it was stolen want to know if my stimulus refund is on same card you issuedending in 4222

• If you lose your card or believe it to be stolen, you must immediately call[phone number removed] to report it lost or stolen. We will cancel your current card, transfer the remaining balance to a new card, and then mail it out to you at the address on file.  After the stupid listen to this stuff* ring you will finally talk to Agnet that will more than help. I had do this last week....card came In three day.  Obviously u dont want pins and email codes sent to stolen items so the can get on to you account!  I hope all ends WELL! BEEN A ROUGH FEW MONTHS FOR PPL.  ANY MORE Q'S FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE OR ASkTHEM,, **IM NOT EXPERT, BUT DELT WITH TURBOTAX ENOUGH TO BE AN EXPERT!

When is asked your for your coward number dont enter anything  "obvioisly"  or will the ams for soc amd dont energy they either....it will take you to somebody. we have Iron 5059 BFORE OT HAPPEN BIT OT WII 😉

It's all designed to be an infinite bot loop response that way they don't have to deal with you, and can continue to do whatever the f*** it is the do. I know most of what they do is computerized I don't know if their sitting asleep or what.  while that's not for me to judge could be our job I'm not sure but for them to not have an option for you to speak to a live person I think is Ludacris you have to actually say your card has been lost or stolen get a canceled have your accounts Frozen and wait days just to get an answer which is completely unfair business practices for which the reason I have started a litigation is TurboTax unfair banking practices and sliding my new details under their debit card agreements hey you may be seeing me in one of those Facebook settlement claims please join!

COMPLAINING  about a GREENDOT issue on a Turbotax forum is not productive ... they are 2 totally separate entities  and as such TT cannot intervene on your behalf.   Putting TT name on the card is purely for advertising/cross branding purposes the same way Walmart has their name on Greendot cards. 

When you choose to have the TT fees withheld from the federal refund you are contracting this service with Greendot thru their banking subsidiary Santa Barbara bank.  They are the only ones who can assist you with any Debit card issues ... sorry.  

If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

https://www.turboprepaidcard.intuit.com/legal-info#cardholder-agreement

VENTING TO THE SCAPEGOAT STILL FEEELS GOOOD LINDA...GO PET YOIR MINI YORKIE*POOF---DISMISSEE-*

My stimulus money was deposited on my 2018 return TurboTax card which I no longer have. I would like to have it transferred to my 2019 TurboTax card. Seems easy enough. Except so far, besides myself, 6 other people have tried to help me accomplish this but failed. This has bern over the last 3 weeks. Getting to a live agent is freaking impossible. I need that money as I am unemployed due to this pandemic. Yet I am unable to get my money. I have called turbo tax. They sent me sn email with instructions supposedly to speak with someone. But the instructions don't work.  have used TurboTax for years but this experience has me questioning that choice for next year. I am beyond frustrated. 

I hear you. My stimulus was deposited on my 2018 debit card 3 weeks ago. I have been trying to transfer the money to my current debit as I no longer have the 2018 card. I cannot believe how difficult this has been and now, 3 weeks later, I still cannot get to my money. Seems like this is such a simple thing for an agent to do however I cannot speak with an agent. I really thought TurboTax had their act together. Boy was I wrong

Btw, I tried the steps outlined by EbonyL. Turbo Tax dusconects my call since I don't have the card number

Follow these steps to request a replacement card when you call:

1. Listen to the recording (you cannot skip it) 
  2. Press 2 to continue using the automated system.
  3. The system will ask you to enter your 16 digit card number or if you don't know it, enter your social security number (do not enter either one of these).
  4. The system will then say " To report a card lost, stolen, or never received, Press 1", then press 1.
  5. Press 2 for the option of " have not yet received your card".
  6. Next you will be prompted to enter your social security number, zip code, and birth date. 

Please see this TurboTax FAQ for more information: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/when-will-i-receive-my-turbo-prepaid-visa-card/00/273...

Never finished mt taxes let alone haven't mailed any new card to this address at 5102 even living here so I have gotten my Id in My madien name because of this problem my id and card from uesr before only one I  have had mailed to me that only one person goes besides me the owner of this house so if there is 2 cards I Havent know this either until not making sure I lost the first and card I lost that I have both copies of now cuz not waiting until I see it again but I relly dont know about this other situation with the money for me or my son please cancel my card from the year 2018s tax return please and thank you 

No one on this website can help you with the card ...

Please contact Turbo Prepaid Visa Card for questions about your card or account. You can contact them by calling toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

Ignore the prompt asking for your card number.  Choose #1 for lost, stolen, or cards never received, then choose #2, enter SS# if prompted and continue following the instructions.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies