turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

mccann339

In past years I would see the prior year info in a column along side the info I enter for the current year. This year I do not see the previous info; why not?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

In past years I would see the prior year info in a column along side the info I enter for the current year. This year I do not see the previous info; why not?

Did you log in with the same account information?  If you filed with us last year, you should be able to access prior year information.  Please see the below link for further information:

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tips/brand/video-how-we-make-it-easy-to-transfer-last-years-info/L6d...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
mccann339

This is NOT the answer! I had no trouble transferring last years data, but when entering info such as contributions, in previous years the prior year info showed in a column to the left of the data I entered this year. I don’t see that prior year info this year. Either the transfer was incomplete, or Turbo-tax changed or there is a software bug. 

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

Please try clearing your cache and cookies. Then reboot and log back in. I have also listed some TurboTax FAQ's below for additional assistance:

If the problem continues, please contact customer service, start by clicking on Contact Us Answering the questions will help to ensure that your call is properly routed.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies