In past years I would see the prior year info in a...

In past years I would see the prior year info in a column along side the info I enter for the current year. This year I do not see the previous info; why not?

Did you log in with the same account information?  If you filed with us last year, you should be able to access prior year information.  Please see the below link for further information:

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tips/brand/video-how-we-make-it-easy-to-transfer-last-years-info/L6d...

This is NOT the answer! I had no trouble transferring last years data, but when entering info such as contributions, in previous years the prior year info showed in a column to the left of the data I entered this year. I don’t see that prior year info this year. Either the transfer was incomplete, or Turbo-tax changed or there is a software bug. 

Please try clearing your cache and cookies. Then reboot and log back in. I have also listed some TurboTax FAQ's below for additional assistance:

If the problem continues, please contact customer service, start by clicking on Contact Us Answering the questions will help to ensure that your call is properly routed.