turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I lost my prepaid card , before my taxes came on it? How do i get a new one? And if i get a new one, Will taxes still come on it?

I lost my prepaid card , before my taxes came on it? How do i get a new one? And if i get a new one, Will taxes still come on it?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

13 Replies
BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

But how do you get help without the card number?

Thomasp71794 wrote:
But how do you get help without the card number?

The automated system at Turbo Prepaid Visa Card support will tell you to enter your SSN instead if you don't know the card number, but don't enter anything at that point if you are reporting a card "lost, stolen, or never received."  Keep listening to the menu, and you'll come to the option to report the card.

What are you needing to do??    Did you lose your card?   Have you listened to the whole menu before making any decisions?   See the info I left you in your other thread at this link. 
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/credit-score/discussion/re-lost-my-card/01/821457#M252

If you continue to be unable to reach the Turbo Prepaid Visa Card customer support over the weekend, phone TurboTax Support on Monday and see if they can help you figure out a way to reach them.   Tell the TurboTax people all the trouble you are having trying to get help at the Turbo Prepaid Card.

TurboTax Support hours are 5AM-5PM Pacific (8AM-8PM Eastern) Monday-Friday.

FAQ: What is the TurboTax phone number?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

cvcs2018

I have contacted this number several times with not even an automated system just hangs up!!!

@cvcs2018 wrote:

I have contacted this number several times with not even an automated system just hangs up!!!

If you're phoning the Turbo Visa Debit Card, I just phoned it, and while it didn't hang up, instead of their usual automated menu, I got a short message that they are overwhelmed with people calling about their economic stimulus payments and to call back another time.  I imagine they are getting many thousands of calls today since the bulk of deposited stimulus payments went out yesterday.

I lost my card before they sent the stimulus checks out the card had was ending in the number9890 can I get that same card again

@530980686 wrote:

I lost my card before they sent the stimulus checks out the card had was ending in the number #### can I get that same card again

This is a public Internet forum, so don't post any personal info in this user forum.

This is mainly a user community forum.  If you're asking about a Turbo Visa Debit Card, we can tell you how to phone for Card help, but Customer Service for the Turbo Visa Debit Card is separate from TurboTax Support.  

You can report a card as lost in the Card's automated phone system, but I think it cancels the lost card and issues a new one mailed to your address of record.   I have no way of knowing, but I would be surprised if it would have the same card number, since they would be worried someone would find the lost card and thus have the card number.   If you want to talk to them about the card number, you'd need to go through a live agent at the Turbo Visa Debit Card support and see what they say.

If you established a Turbo Card online account, see this about reporting a lost card in your online account and getting a new card.  However, I suspect the web method is all automated and won't have a chance to talk to a live agent.

https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/help-faq-s#howtoreportlost

Otherwise, here's the contact information for the Card's customer service, but they were overwhelmed yesterday with thousands of people calling about the economic stimulus deposits.  So you may just get a recording that says to "try later."

https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/contact-us

If you do eventually get through, but reach their full automated system, one of the options will be "to report a card as lost, stolen, or never received."    But as I mentioned above, that is all likely automated, so if you report it to the automated system, you may get a new card number on the card.   But you may get a new card number anyway even with a live agent as part of their security routine with lost cards.  I have no way of knowing.  I'm just a fellow TurboTax user.

Lascano21

It’s getting frustrating I got my stimulus check to my turbo tax card, and I no longer have access to that card and can’t even get a hold of anyone. What can I do? Even online I don’t have access to old information on my last turbo card. 

@Lascano21 wrote:

It’s getting frustrating I got my stimulus check to my turbo tax card, and I no longer have access to that card and can’t even get a hold of anyone. What can I do? Even online I don’t have access to old information on my last turbo card. 

If you continue to be unable to reach the Turbo Visa Debit Card customer support, phone TurboTax Support and see if they can help you figure out a way to reach them.   Tell the TurboTax people all the trouble you are having trying to get help from the Turbo Card folks.

TurboTax Support hours are 5AM-9PM Pacific (8AM-12 Midnight Eastern), 7 days/week

FAQ: What is the TurboTax phone number?
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

yes I lost my card is there anyway I can get a new one ?

I lost my card my taxes was put on. I need to get another for my stimulus check deposit. how can I get one?

@branhitman2013 wrote:

I lost my card my taxes was put on. I need to get another for my stimulus check deposit. how can I get one?

This is mainly a user community forum.   For help with the Turbo Visa Debit Card, you'll need to contact the  Card's customer service, which is separate from TurboTax customer support.  However, I can mention a couple of ways to report your card as lost and get a new one issued.   I can't help you with a stimulus deposit.

If you established a Turbo Card online account, see this about reporting a lost card in your online Turbo Card account and getting a new card.

Otherwise, here's the contact information for the Card's customer service,

Once you reach their automated system, it will ask for your 16-digit card number (if you know it.)  If you don't, it will ask for SSN.  But don't enter it yet.   Keep listening.  One of the options will be "to report a card as lost, stolen, or never received."   If that's your issue, you can choose that.

Then at next menu listen for "to report as lost" if that's your issue, and choose that.   Then follow the prompts.

@sharronecarpenter wrote:

yes I lost my card is there anyway I can get a new one ?

This is mainly a user community forum.   For help with the Turbo Visa Debit Card, you'll need to contact the  Card's customer service, which is separate from TurboTax customer support.  However, I can mention a couple of ways to report your card as lost and get a new one issued.  

If you established a Turbo Card online account, see this about reporting a lost card in your online Turbo Card account and getting a new card.

Otherwise, here's the contact information for the Card's customer service,

Once you reach their automated system, it will ask for your 16-digit card number (if you know it.)  If you don't, it will ask for SSN.  But don't enter it yet.   Keep listening.  One of the options will be "to report a card as lost, stolen, or never received."   If that's your issue, you can choose that.

Then at next menu listen for "to report as lost" if that's your issue, and choose that.   Then follow the prompts.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies