turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I checked my refund status, and it says "still being processed a refund date will be provided when available" . Does anybody else have the same still processing message?

We had the same thing happen to us last year. It isn’t Turbo Tax’s fault. The IRS processes “most” returns within 21 days.... not all.  Last year, the IRS got behind processing returns and started sending out letters stating that they needed more time to process our return. We had to call them several times to eventually get someone to admit that they were very behind. They ended up not getting to ours until September. They did pay us interest on our refund for the delayed processing. 

tasia2906

I checked my refund status, and it says "still being processed a refund date will be provided when available" . Does anybody else have the same still processing message?

When will refunds be sent 

If you having problems with turbo tax contact bbb (Better Business Bureau) they will make them go through with the process of pushing it through. I emailed bbb last night and im waiting on a response ... I got bills to pay. 

@Veronicas83 wrote:

If you having problems with turbo tax contact bbb (Better Business Bureau) they will make them go through with the process of pushing it through. I emailed bbb last night and im waiting on a response ... I got bills to pay. 

Once a tax return has been Accepted by the IRS or a State, TurboTax receives no further information concerning the tax return or the status of any tax refund.  TurboTax cannot legally request information from the IRS or a State concerning the taxpayer's tax return or their tax refund.

Only the taxpayer listed on the tax return can obtain the status of a tax refund or a tax return.

MissVirgo

Yup... Mines Got Approved 1/29.. Still Being Processed..

We desperately need ours. My boyfriends car broke down in December we have a 4 month old and If he doesn’t get a car soon he may lose his job :( we got the same letter in the mail saying to wait 60 days to contact them I’m getting nervous with every passing day.

I have the same message and i even spoke to one of the irs representative on the phone. I was told that my federal taxes has been handed over to the error team and to contact them back by march 26th if i havent received my refund. This is just crazy this year. I have been filing my taxes the same way each year. Just don't understand what is really going on knowing that people are depending on theur tax money to pay off bills or etc.

Do you remember how long after that you received a refund? 

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

The IRS states that most refunds are received within 21 days from the time a return has been accepted (received). 
Please see the TurboTax FAQ When will I get my IRS refund? for more information.

@Rgcantu0013

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Mine was accepted on 2/14/21 and is still processing . I have tried calling IRS and either it says cant complete the call at this time or put you on hold for like 50 mins and then hang up.

MoniqueLO_
Intuit Alumni

Please see below for reasons as to why your refund may be taking longer.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refund-status/help/what-if-my-irs-refund-is-taking-longer-than-21-...

Mine was done 02/12! And still telling me its still being processed. Now, If I used someone else it would have been in my account already. It was done last year the same way for 20 yrs. I just didn't want to have to pay their HUGE amount and I was trying TurboTax for the first time this year. This is ridiculous WE THE PEOPLE need our money. GOOD GRIEF! 

It told me 3/6/2021 I still haven't seen anything. Now they tell me its still being processed

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

@smithtam50

That means the IRS is reviewing and processing your return. It has nothing to do with Turbo Tax or using someone else's account. The IRS may be experiencing delays this year. 

Please visit the IRS website for any delays. IRS.GOV

Please note that the IRS says its own system is lagging and you do not need to call the IRS about your refund.

Please use this link to track your refund from the IRS

Tax Season Refund Frequently Asked Questions

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
mb778799

Filed March 1st nothing wtf

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies