I called 888 285-4169 to ask about my card I never received after the system asked for my social, birthday and zip it ask for the last four digits of a card I don't have!

When you call the phone number 888-285-4169to work around entering the card digit-

1. Press 1 - to report card lost or stolen.
  2. Next, press 2 - to indicate you have not yet received card. 
  3. Next it will ask for your social security number
  4. Then enter your 5 digit zip code
  5. Then enter your birth date xx-xx-xx

If this does not work for you, you may also receive assistance online as well: If you lose your card or believe it to be stolen or never received it, click here to report it lost/stolen

How do you report the card not received? If it is not received I do not have the card number and in order to report the card not received you have to create an account and you need the card number to do that. ?? The Tel number even asks for the last 4 digits of the card to report it not received.

Employee TurboTax Specialist

@Paulino Please click here for the TurboTax Visa Debit Card phone number and don't choose option 2, it will repeat a few times then you will get more options. You can also click the link below for information regarding not receiving your Turbo Visa Debit Card:

When will I receive my Turbo® Visa® Debit Card?

Re: I called [phone number removed] to ask about my card I never received after the system asked for my social, birthday and zip it ask for the last four digits of a card I don't have!

Employee TurboTax Specialist

You will need to reach out directly to card services regarding  support for your prepaid debit card!

I haven't got a card

Employee TurboTax Specialist

@Snowman32 please follow @CassLO instructions above. That phone number will have the proper support to assist you. 

Not true.! I sat there for 10 minutes while they repeated and then they freaking hung up on me. Ugh

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Please call toll-free at (888) 285-4169. Do not choose option 2. The recording will repeat a few times, but then you will get more options. 

sorry was trying to do things at once . But I was able to speak to a rep by calling the number I found on a prepaid green dot card at Walmart . This was a year ago so don’t remember details . I just grabbed the first prepaid greendot card I seen I. Called the number and I pushed 0 or voice responded the I needed to speak to rep and was directed to a rep within a couple of mintues  they were able to assist me with my turbo tax. Card .

@bedwoods You can use the last 4 of the card you lost.   Iyou can find the on the turbo tax app under the balance or on the website. Pull up  transactions.  Click on receipt for any of your transactions and it willl give you last 4

I need a new card  for this tax seasom mine was lost ! Tim  ss [social security number removed] bd <removed>