turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How long does it take to get my pre paid card in mail

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

58 Replies
EdwardLO

You can expect your Turbo prepaid card to arrive in the mail 7-10 days after your return has been filed. If you don't receive it within 10 days, you can contact customer service at (888) 285-4169.

Do i have to wait til i file my tax return to get the card even if my order was already submitted

What order?  Do you mean you e-filed?  The IRS will not begin to accept returns until January 27, so right now your return is just sitting on the server even if you e-filed it.

For help with your pre-paid Visa card:

Call  (888) 285-4169

There is a “Help” link in the top corner of the web site for the card:

https://www.turboprepaidcard.intuit.com/

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
jabri20
Returning Member

I havent got mine and it's been saying it's at the post office since the 19th

I received mines within 4 days. I filed the 24th got my card yesterday.

BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

Once you’ve signed up for a Turbo® Visa® Debit Card, it’ll be delivered in 5-10 business days (remember: Saturday, Sunday, and official holidays don't count as business days). Your refund will be loaded to that card once the refund is approved and the IRS schedules a deposit date. For more information, please click here. To find your direct deposit date, please track your refunding by clicking this link

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Enzo

I am completely done with TurboTax. Both my refunds have been accepted and are in my account on turbocard. It has been over 3 weeks and still no card. I have tried calling 2 different numbers, one asks for my card number which I don’t have and the other tells me I can’t speak to someone because I filed with the free edition. It looks as if my card is not coming and I cannot contact anyone for support. I need my money urgently and I have no way of getting help. I don’t know what to do they are so unhelpful it is crazy. 

TiffanyL
Intuit Alumni

If you think your card is taking an unusually long time to arrive, you can visit TurboDebitCard.com or call toll-free at (888)285-4169 to check the address they have on file for you, update your address, or have a new card sent to you if it's been longer than 10 business days.

When will I receive my Turbo Visa Debit Card

I have not received my TurboTax refund card debit

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

As stated by TiffanyL above: If you think your card is taking an unusually long time to arrive, you can visit TurboDebitCard.com or call toll-free at (888)285-4169 to check the address they have on file for you, update your address, or have a new card sent to you if it's been longer than 10 business days.

When will I receive my Turbo Visa Debit Card

Taybear26

How Do u request a New Card when the Robot on the other line keeps asking for the last 4 digits of a Card u havent received. It's been 11 Business Days For me tomarrow, seems I'm not the only one who's Having this Issue. My address is Correct also.

LindseyLO
Intuit Alumni

Don't worry, provided for you below is more information on how to request a new card and also some more FAQ with answers to help you. You will be able to log into your account so you can access your information.

https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/help-faq-s#howtoreportlost

It's been more than 10 days and I have yet to receive my card The automated system won't give me the assistance I need what is the next step in tracking my card

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

Please click here for the TurboTax Visa Debit Card phone number and don't choose option 2, it will repeat a few times then you will get more options. 

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies