turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

lmnaaf29

How do u get block off card

I have a security block on my card. I have attempted several times to call the number and either I get hung up on or it says there are technical difficulties and it hangs up automatically. It is really frustrating. I have no idea what to do next. I have money on my card that I can not access. I need to pay bills and for food. Someone please help! 

MoniqueLO
Intuit Alumni

@lmnaaf29 Please feel free to visit TurboDebitCard.com or see the link below for additional contact information.

https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/contact-us

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Mag45365

I've tried online, calling , it's been a all day thing. Wtf is going on.  

Tried logining in doesnt work , waited 40 mins on hold with this number[phone number removed] like 5 times , i've tried it all at this point im upset , help me now cause i dont wanna be upset

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

Unfortunately, we are unable to assist with the Turbo Visa Debit Card in this forum. You will need to call customer service. The correct number is listed on the Contact Us page for Turbo Visa Debit Card. 

I have been on hold for over a hour for them to tell me I have to call back and push 4 when there is no optionto push 4 and I am getting pissed

did that and they told me to contact you guys and you guys told me it's 40 to 65 days and I can't get a new card and my account is canceled and you're telling me my account won't be closed until the money is off there well the money's on there why won't you just send the money back to the IRS I don't get it I need my money I'm a single mom people are going to be homeless because of tax turbo

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

@Hcain711

Unfortunately, we are unable to assist with the Turbo Prepaid Visa in this forum. You will need to call customer service. The correct number is listed on the contact us  page.  The initial post on this thread is very old.

Please see this TurboTax FAQ for information regarding closing your account and requesting a check be mailed to you: Getting your second stimulus payment on a Turbo Visa Debit Card?

Same and my money is on there

AmyC
Expert Alumni

You need to contact Green Dot:

@Hcain711

Thank you I finally got a hold of somebody after waiting 2 hours an actual person on Green Dot and they are going to escalate my case to the fraud department I hope he's telling the truth because I need that money and my rent is due if not for food stamps me and my kids will be starving I'm a single mom and need that money I did everything I was supposed to do I don't understand this why this is happening

AaronMason
Returning Member

Sorry this is an old thread but how do I either unblock my account and my card so I can access the funds that are in my account or how can I close my account so y’all will send me a check in the amount of the funds in my account? Thank you so much 

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

@AaronMason  Unfortunately, we are unable to assist with the Turbo Card in this forum. Please reach out to customer service for assistance with your Turbo Card account. You can find the number on the Contact Us page of the Turbo Card website. 

My stimulus money is on the card 2019 taxes misplaced card.  Ordered a new card will the 600 automatically put on new card 

how do

i take block off 

JamesG1
Expert Alumni

The IRS recently began issuing a second round of stimulus payments to those eligible. Unfortunately, because of an IRS error, millions of payments were sent to the wrong accounts and some may not have received their stimulus payment.  If your second stimulus payment was delivered to a card that you no longer have or is blocked, you may be able to get a replacement card.  See this TurboTax Help.

If you were entitled to a stimulus payment but did not receive one, and you didn’t pay for TurboTax with your refund last year, you may need to claim the Recovery Rebate Credit on your 2020 tax return to get your money.

In TurboTax Online, you are prompted to input stimulus check 1 and stimulus check 2 information under Review down the left hand side of the screen.

You can access your stimulus check choices by following these steps:

• Down the left side of the screen, click on Federal.
  • Across the top of the screen, click on Other Tax Situations.
  • At the screen Let’s keep going to wrap up.  Click on Let’s keep going.
  • At the screen Let’s make sure you got the right stimulus amount, click Continue.
  • At the screen Did you get a stimulus payment? you can update your stimulus check entries.

TurboTax will compare your two payment amounts to the computation within TurboTax.  The computations within TurboTax are based upon the information that has been entered into the tax software.  If you are due an additional amount, it will be issued as a Rebate Recovery Credit (RRC) on line 30 of the 2020 1040 tax return.

See also this TurboTax Help.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies