turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

How do u get block off card

How do I get the block off on my card

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

As this is a public forum, we cannot assist you regarding your personal account.

I recommend logging into your account using the link below as there may be more options available to you.

Please see the following link for more information, including how to contact customer service, should you need additional assistance.

Info from TurboTax for Debit Card

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
HeatherE

What is that email address? I'm having the same problem. 

ebfaulk

Did you ever get any answers? I am in the same boat right now.

HeatherE

Only by submitting state ID or DL online to confirm identity. 

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

Unfortunately, as this is a public forum, we cannot assist you with your personal account.

Please see the following link for more information, including how to contact customer service, for additional assistance.

Info from TurboTax for Debit Card

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
HeatherE

Unfortunately, there is no customer service or support options. That's what the issue is. There is nobody for online chat or phone support. Everything is automated and cannot connect to a person. No email option even. Seems pretty sketchy, especially when customers' money is involved. I've been with turbotax for many, many years 10ish) and this might be what makes me leave.

how do I unblock my card

Monica4390
Returning Member

how do you unblock your card

Monica4390
Returning Member

I would change my card when I get my new one TurboTax and not help for nothing

@Monica4390 wrote:

I would change my card when I get my new one TurboTax and not help for nothing

If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, visit TurboDebitCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

The Turbo Visa Debit Card is provided by Green Dot Corporation and is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc. Green Dot Corporation is a member service provider for Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. Green Dot is a registered trademark of Green Dot Corporation.

Did they ever unblock your account? because I'm dealing with the same thing

Nipzbih

I have literally been on the phone calling TurboTax since 8:00 Eastern Time and have yet to speak with a human at this time we are experiencing a whole pandemic and people are losing their homes and I'm not able to access my money when I tried to call I can speak to no one when I go online they tell me my car does not exist I'm very upset I am to a point where I am about to call the IRS and report TurboTax as well as my local news station because this is unfair to everyone who is experiencing this it is not our problem that they don't have enough people to answer their phones or that they think it's okay to just randomly block people's cards because they're not using them at the moment someone needs to help me before I go to hire authorities

The Turbo® Visa® Debit Card is provided by Green Dot Corporation and is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc., not provided by TurboTax.

TurboTax is a software company, not a financial institution. TurboTax cannot issue a debit or credit card.

If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Visa Debit Card, visit https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/ or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

I just tried to use my card and it says checking restricted what does that mean and how do I get it off my card

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies