turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Terrell Morrison
Returning Member

How do u get block off card

How u unblock card

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

@Terrell Morrison

You can contact carr

Turbo Tax Card Support

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Elcompa39

How can I unblock my card

So how did you get into your account facing the same issue here 

I had to order a new card and reset my password to my account 

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

@maneepaula

For this, please reach out to TurboCard's Customer Service by calling (888) 285-4169.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Felishalynn22
Returning Member

So after getting my taxes like I usually do and I use the money throughout the year to take care of my 4 kids… wasnt expecting them to randomly BLOCK my card without any notice then I get told it’s due to suspicious activity then told it was due to fraudulent activity then was told the IRS put the block on there cause they sent out over 90,000$ to fraudulent accounts so that’s why they want me to verify my identity so I did I sent my ID turbo denied it due to the sate deal being on it !!! So they said they sent it to the irs to verify it was blocked in July turbo said give us 5 business days .. then they said the IRS said give them 10 business days my account has been closed but when I log it it still shows my balance with all my money on it and then I’m told there’s no reason the IRS won’t unblock it cause I sent my drivers license to verify my identity … but if they don’t then they send all my money including my direct deposits from my job back to the IRS then I have to wait for them to issue me a refund check !!! 
I WILL NEVER AGAIN USE TURBO DEBIT CARDS GET A REAL BANK they wont even send my money to a different card so now I’m sturugglin to pay my rent and utilities and buy stuff for school for 4 children .. and have been given multiple stories as to why this block was put on my card and how turbo can’t give me my money …. 

Felishalynn22
Returning Member

Did they ever take your block off??  or did turbo deny your verification then tell you they had to send it to the irs to verify…. It’s been over a month for me and I’m still waiting 

@Felishalynn22  This is an old thread with posts from multiple users.  We do not know what kind of card you are having a problem with since you have not mentioned what kind.   However, TurboTax has nothing to do with a card you have.   TurboTax does not control your card or your refund in any way.   TurboTax only provided the software so that you could prepare and file a do-it-yourself tax return.  

Your tax refund was not sent to TurboTax.   TurboTax does not handle your refund at all.

Santa Barbara Tax Products Group, LLC  (SBTPG) is the bank that handles the Refund Processing Service when you choose to have your TurboTax fees deducted from your refund. This option also has an additional charge from the bank that processes the transaction. 

You can contact them SBTPG, toll-free, at 1-877-908-7228 or go to their secure website www.sbtpg.com 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2580357-who-provides-the-refund-processing-service

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/who-provides-pay-with-my-refund/00/26410

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies