turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

chayes1217
Returning Member

HELP!!! PLEASE!!! TAX REFUND 2020 4464c letters "being processed" transcript processing date 3/2/20

hello!!

I am in need of some answers...

I filed with TT on 1/27/20

accepted 1/27/20

1 bar showed for a few weeks and went away and showed the message of "still being processed"

NOT A SINGLE UPDATE!!!! as of 3/1/2020

received 4 4464c letters!!! dated 2/10 2/11 2/12 2/13        but the ONLY one the IRS is recognizing is the 2/13/20 one.

transcript states processing date of 3/2/20      and a 570 code

I have spoken with the IRS on many occasions and they tell me I have to wait the 60 days!!!

HELP!!!!

virginia resident

NO OFFSETS they have been paid off FEDERALLY

State return was taken due to state debt

thank you  

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

103 Replies
JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

HELP!!! PLEASE!!! TAX REFUND 2020 4464c letters "being processed" transcript processing date 3/2/20

If you have contacted the IRS and they stated that your review will take 60 days then you will need to wait for them to provide you with additional information. TurboTax does not have additional information to provide to you unfortunately.

The IRS has indicated the 4464C letters are part of the screening program to combat stolen identity refund fraud and do not mean the taxpayer has been selected for audit.  Both the IRS and the Department of Justice DOJ Tax Division have increased their efforts to combat stolen identity refund fraud.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Have you seen an update yet? My transcripts say Processing Date of today 3/09/2020 and I want to know what that means or what to expect.

ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

During processing, the government reviews your refund. During the review process, they look for math errors on your return and they also check to see if you owe back taxes, unpaid child support, or other debts. Once processing is complete, and nothing additional is needed,  the Internal Revenue Service will update the Where's My Refund? site with an estimated date of deposit. The IRS issues most refunds in about 21 days, although some returns take more time to review.

When will I get my IRS tax refund? - Community

Yes Me too same letter and same code 1/27 filed and accepted 2/13 letter 60 days for me WTF Now we need this money to buy food and survive  from this  COVID-19 and they really making us wait the entire 60 days! to get our own money 😡

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

See this article for more information. 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/after-you-file/discussion/ltr-4464c-from-the-irs-how-long-will-thi...

Have you gotten a date yet? You are almost to the 60 days! My 60 days is on April 20th. Ugh. I was hoping they would say something before the 60 days. And now they are not taking live calls. Ugh.

HELP!!!! same exact issue and my 60 days is suppose to end TODAY I still haven't got a refund. No changes to my where's my refund info online and there's NO ONE TO CALL.....WHAT DO I DO...does anyone know if a way to contact them I really need this money. I've been temp laid off due to covid 19 and my income is vritually half of what it was with unemployment when I finally recieve the card from them. I need my refund miney

Ugh. I am in the same boat! This is so awful! I have tried to call too and you cannot speak to a live person. Maybe try calling the TAS. It is listed on their website. They are supposed to advocate for you. 

Please keep me updated if you get them or what happens!

Hi...did you get them today?

Yes it’s awful I just want my refund I have waited my 60 days WTH!

Kellishi

Same problem. I absolutely refuse to believe that we just have to except this. My 60 days was up today as well. No direct deposit and no one to contact..there has to be an answer somewhere. People rely on our refunds.

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

Unfortunately the only ones who can check on your refund is the IRS. You can continue to try and contact them by clicking here

Until they re-open, they will be the only ones who can check into their systems. You can also try to reach out to your local IRS office to see if anyone is in the office for the day. 

Have you gotten any answers since then I know it’s only been a day and since we haven’t been able to speak to someone or received any correspondence since does that effect our stimulus checks too? 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies