Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

trimer67

Haven't received tax returns for 2017 , 2018 ,2019

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

A 2019 return won't be prepared until next year.  So please clarify the years.

By haven't received "tax returns", did you actually mean you haven't received tax refunds?   Or are you asking about a copy of the paperwork?

If you haven't received tax refunds you were expecting, have you checked on them before?   Were these returns filed timely each year, or were they filed more recently?

How were the returns prepared--in desktop TurboTax (CD/download) or Online TurboTax (web version).

If you used Online TurboTax, log into your Online account.  At the Tax Home go to the section "Your Tax Returns & Documents."   Expand that section and choose each tax year in question. 

What do you see for "return status" for each of the years?

ShawnNorbrey
Returning Member

I Haven't received my Tax refund for 2017 , 2018 

@ShawnNorbrey  Do you need copies of your tax returns or you mean you didn't get the refunds?

You need to register a 2019 online account to access prior years
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/prior-year-return/help/how-do-i-access-my-prior-year-return/01/270...

Did you efile?  Was your return Accepted?  When you efile you get back 2 emails.  The first email only confirms the transmission.  The second email says if the IRS (or state) Accepted or Rejected your efile.

Then only the IRS can tell you.  IRS Where's my refund https://www.irs.gov/refunds/

Make sure you are using the refund amount from your actual federal tax return and not the combined amount Turbo Tax showed you at the end.  That was for federal and state combined.

When you log into your account you should also see the status and if it was Accepted or Rejected, Started, Printed, Ready to Mail, etc.  what does it say?

DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

If you e-filed those returns using TurboTax, you can check to see if you e-filed successfully and if your returns were accepted.  If your returns were successfully filed, follow the tips listed here to check your refund status with the IRS.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

The lookup status will only give you the current 2019 status not prior years.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies