Re: Direct Deposit Dates for People with Credits (... - Page 42

Direct Deposit Dates for People with Credits (EIC/ACTC)

i filled with turbo tax it got accepted on Feb 10 n still here I am waiting on my taxes I haven't received any thing yet I check irs refund n it keeps saying processing now it has no lines either WTH is going on can anyone help me I literally paid TurboTax 120 for it to get filled n I downloaded the free app can anyone help me plz I'm getting aggravated

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Tax returns can disappear from WMR while they are being processed.  

You can also try calling the WMR automated hotline: 1-800-829-1954 or visit the IRS website.      

Please see below.    

Why is there no record of my return at Where's My Refund ...   

Good luck. You may be getting reviewed like through majority of us. Seems like a lot of people need to send in an additional form that turbo tax did not ask about but has in prior years.  I've been waiting 9 weeks

Called the IRS today and got an actual person, she looked into my return and told me I have a DDD of March 25... finally..hope you all get yours soon.

Good luck

Finally got a DDD for next week!!

@brookie32784  I have the same cycle date, processing date, and 570 code as you do. I was told that I wouldn't receive a letter and that I didn't need to do anything. I was wondering if you've received any update since you last post

yes i was updated as in i was accepted march 1st 2020 and 19 days later i recieved a 4464c letter review for 60 days that was on march 20 the march 23rd i got another letter saying i was given my eic and it was applied to my account . says my eic was recertified succefully and if i had not recieved my refund that it will come within 6 weeks i  called to get account info and it says  as of april 15th i have a credit of what my refund is and it says i owe 0 so im hopeing i get my ddd soon