Re: Direct Deposit Dates for People with Credits (... - Page 39

Direct Deposit Dates for People with Credits (EIC/ACTC)

A letter saying what exactly?

I put the wrong direct deposit information on my tax refund account therefore I have not received my refund what can I do to correct my direct deposit information?

Employee TurboTax Specialist

If you've already filed and your return has been accepted (or mailed), it's too late to change your bank account for direct deposit. If you have not filed yet you can click here to find the directions to update your direct deposit.

If you entered incorrect banking information for your refund, you can change it if your return is rejected.  If it is accepted, however, it is too late to change it.  The bank will reject the refund and send it back to the IRS.  Then the IRS will issue a paper check and mail it to the address you put on your tax return.  Expect a delay of at least a couple of weeks to receive your refund.

Here is what the IRS says about entering incorrect banking information

https://www.irs.gov/help-resources/tools-faqs/faqs-for-individuals/frequently-asked-tax-questions-an...

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/what-if-i-entered-the-wrong-bank-account-for-direct-d...

I filed on January 27, 2020 and so far still just accepted. No tax refund yet. Patiently waiting. 😉

You will probably get a letter from the IRS about medical insurance I'm waiting for mine it was mailed on 2/26 they said 

Well we had insurance so probably not? Still says processing, no letters received yet! So over it!!

Speak to someone in person

Employee TurboTax Specialist

The IRS generally issues refunds within 21 days.  So, if it's been more than 21 days since your return was accepted, you should call the IRS directly to inquire about your refund.  Go here for tips on reaching a live IRS agent when you call.

Refer to the following TurboTax FAQ for some situations that could delay your refund:  What makes refunds late?

Did you recieve yours yet? 

I haven't received mine yet. Tomorrow is technically 21 days from the 15th. I'm hoping to see atleast an update by Monday

I downloaded my tax transcript and IRS officialy started with my return March 2, 2020. So now hopefully any day for direct deposit.🤞

Where did you get your transcripts from? Also, I want to know how I can get my money back for turbo tax service that didn't even do their job right? All it did was cause a huge delay in processing. It has been over a month and still nothing. What happened to the within 21 days??? 

How long after filing does it normally take for transcripts to show? I filed on Monday March 2nd. 

how can I get my transcript cuz I've tried n I don't know if I'm doing it wrong n what do u mean codes

Call 800-829-0582

DO NOT PRESS ONE FOR ENGLISH, just stay on the line and enter ext. 652 A HUMAN will answer!!