turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Question about refund advance

I totally  understand  they are stringing me  along  too. ONE BIG SCAM

You are very ignorant  and  perhaps  you should  keep  your   ignorant  rants in your  head because  you are  telling  on yourself.

HarleyCunn
Returning Member

I am in the same situation. Have you gotten your return funds yet? Mine have been approved for about a week and i got my turbo card in the mail 2 days ago. Still have a $0.00 balance

HarleyCunn
Returning Member

Still no funds? 4 weeks later?

CasperSamSkeet
Returning Member

I see I'm not the only one that's getting a bunch of BS. Mine has been on going since the 28th of Jan. L oh I get same .went from turbo ratio green dot bact t.t. to irs bunch of sh..now I'm waiting for corporate at green dot

rgunn002
Returning Member

I would like to be advance $500 more my refund is $ 5192. thank you 

@rgunn002  wrote:

I would like to be advance $500 more my refund is $ 5192. thank you 

The refund advance option expired on 02/07/2020

rgunn002
Returning Member

No one told me that!!!!

Jalvarenga
Returning Member

What if I got accepted 1/21 and still haven’t got approved do you know a timetable about when i will or will not

BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

The IRS estimates that most refunds will be sent within three weeks after your e-filed returns are accepted. Many refunds will come sooner. You can check the status of your refund by going to www.irs.gov/refunds. You can also click here to see a chart with estimated refund dates based on the date your return was accepted by the IRS. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I have applied for advance refund. Turbo tax said that I have a virtual & physical account but I have not received my virtual account, I have called Turbo tax & they have not gave me direct answer or a link that will lead to my advance refund virtual account which they said was available w/ in 48 hrs  after I applied for it on line. So it has been over 48 hrs. 

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Like DoninGA said earlier in this post, "The refund advance option expired on 02/07/2020."

If you happened to catch it then you should have received an email with the temporary card from the time your return was accepted.   Please make sure you check your junk/spam folder. The sender will be turboprepaidcard@email.turboprepaidcard.intuit.com.  

Please refer to the following help article for more information.     

About the Refund Advance temporary card - Community    

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

It’s been a week since they told me I was approved and my return accepted. Still no refund advance. This is false advertisement I would’ve just got direct deposit. Called and the lady didn’t know anything. How do you work at turbo tax and don’t know? Really think I should report this. 

Yeah you are correct your not the only one I’ve done gave up on TurboTax this be last year I use them I was approved and accepted and I was approved for a Rapid advance still yet no money from that advance I got my card still nothing. Before those people that say contact TurboTax card place don’t bother with your time you won’t get nowhere! Done tried they simply say wait for a email haven’t gotten one of those either! So my real true advice if your facing this problem just wait till you get your money from irs don’t fall to the scam TurboTax feeds you and take your business to H&R Block where you can get real help! Because your gonna eventually get strung around! Because after searching about this where’s my rapid refund I’ve found more bad then good. Good luck and happy waiting 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies