Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

rjgracz

Now that I've filed and have accepted my 2022 taxes, I want to print the returns with the worksheets. However the tax tool listing is no longer in the menu to access?

How to access print center if the tax tool is not listed in the menu anymore?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Now that I've filed and have accepted my 2022 taxes, I want to print the returns with the worksheets. However the tax tool listing is no longer in the menu to access?

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2022 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

View solution in original post

7 Replies
MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Please see the below TurboTax help article for assistance with downloading/printing a copy of your 2022 tax return.

How do I print or download a return I filed this year in TurboTax Online?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
rjgracz

Michelle, thanks for your response. Perhaps I'm not being clear. I can print the tax return. I want to print the return with the worksheets but no long seem to be able to access the print center. My menu on shows Home, Documents and credit karma ever since I filed the taxes.

I want to print the return WITH ALL the spreadsheets for my backup for safe keeping. How do I do that now?

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2022 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

rjgracz

Perfect! Thank you very much.

Hi

I am using online TurboTax Premier 2022 for filing income tax with a Windown 10 desktop PC.

My taxes have been approved. 

I have tried exactly all your steps and nothing show-up like "Print Center" on the PC screen.

Only "You've already got a head start on state taxes"

This did not work to print TurboTax Instructions for years prior to 2022.

@scwhiteduck 

It will not work for prior tax years and it doesn't need to as the PDF currently available has all the worksheets included. 

To access your prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

If you have not yet started a 2022 return : 

Start the 2022 online tax return by entering some personal information (about a dozen screens) even if you will NOT use the TT program for the 2022 return.  Then click on Tax Home on the left side of the screen.

On the Tax Home webpage -

Scroll down to the section Your tax returns & documents.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

If you used the desktop CD/Download editions installed on your computer, the only copy of your tax data file and any PDF's will be on the computer where the return was created.  TurboTax does not store online any returns completed using the desktop editions.

Or go to this IRS website for free federal tax return transcripts - https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

For a fee of $43 you can get a complete federal tax return from the IRS by completing Form 4506 - http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4506.pdf

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies