turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My federal was accepted feb 3,2018 and I still haven't got it back just keeps say processing why?

Maybe you should call irs to see what is the hold up !!

My federal was accepted feb 3,2018 and I still haven't got it back just keeps say processing why?

I filed mines on the 29 of march and it still say processing
hgy2017

I filed Feb 6th I am still waiting for my refund. May 28th! I had 2 letters 2 days apart. March 25th and another March 26 the latter was to state they needed an additional 45 days. I then must have missed a letter that was sent (I don't think it was sent) stating another 60 days needed. That 60 days was today. I am now being told they still need an additional time to review. My refund is on hold because what I claimed and what they received do not match. Missing W-2 from an employer --- yet the employer is told they can't resubmit it would be "duplication" meanwhile the money I paid to have my taxes prepared by Turbo is already deducted and I am still waiting for my refund! I will NEVER use Turbo Tax for my personal taxes again. There is something wrong with this. I have never had this experience and I cannot believe I am still waiting for the IRS to receive information that was being reviewed 105 days and counting.
JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

Sometimes Federal tax return processing times with the IRS can take longer than 21 days. Here is more information:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302084

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Has anyone gotten their taxes back yet. I filed in mid to late Feb and here it is August 13th and no updates. The where's my refund sill says processing. I've called the IRS several times and are still unable to get any definitive answers. HELP!

have not heard nothing from them, despite numerous phone calls and empty promises that I should hear from them.sooo over it.

Same here, have no clue what to do.

@Minna wrote:

have not heard nothing from them, despite numerous phone calls and empty promises that I should hear from them.sooo over it.

Contact a Taxpayer Advocate in your area. See this IRS website for Taxpayer Advocate in your area and a toll free number - http://www.irs.gov/Advocate/Local-Taxpayer-Advocate

Doc98

Everyone else has got the state back but me 

EbonyL122824
Intuit Alumni

@Doc98 Some states start processing e-filed returns at the same time as the IRS, while others don't start processing until sometime later.  

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/return-status/help/why-is-my-state-e-file-still-pending/00/26146

You can track the status of your state return by following the directions in the following TurboTax FAQ.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refund-status/help/how-do-i-track-my-state-refund/00/25571

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

So here we are Feb.18 2020 and it has officially been a year since I filled my 2018 tax return. I've Bern promised over 9 dates as to when I'll get it and still nothing. On my last phone call with the tax advocate I was told it should be released soon and I've done everything I needed to do. We will see what happens if anything. Anyone else having this issue? If so any advice is welcome.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies