turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My federal was accepted feb 3,2018 and I still haven't got it back just keeps say processing why?

Mine was finally approved by the irs it says to be deposited on the 27th.

My federal was accepted feb 3,2018 and I still haven't got it back just keeps say processing why?

Mines stillprocessing Feb 3 accepted

Mined is still saying processing.. Accepted Feb 3...first year I've done them myself.....

Well I pray we all get dat check dis week

Me too...
kavrann

Mine was accepted Feb 1. I checked status , had a bar stating that it was accepted, then checked  again and no bar. Only that it was accepted, it's been almost a month.

And people i knw have multiple children have received their refunds.....

I would call cuz I filed on the 11th n kept saying processing today I called the irs and she told me the refund was rejected that I needed to refile again and I was waiting almost 3 weeks.

Anybody get they refund from turbo tax

Nope
avaxiong

Checked my status and it says refund is scheduled to be deposited tomorrow Feb 27th.

I got my federal refund today

@noel0852 did your status ever change from still being processed?...

Call IRS dey told me

@dennis12348 they gave you a date? Just a bit worried now...im still seeing that it is being processed? Its been 23 days now
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies