How do I track my state refund? - Community

EnglishEN

Pick a language

English Français
Intuit
,Created with Sketch.9806 helpful votes

How do I track my state refund?

If you’re looking for your federal (IRS) refund, go here instead.

To track your state refund

Each state handles its own refunds. Select yours below for refund tracking instructions.

• Keep in mind that most dates are estimates and refunds can be delayed for many reasons. If you're concerned, contact your state department of revenue at the links given.
  • State tax web pages may be slow to respond during tax season. If a link does not appear be working, try again during off-hours.

To help establish your identity, many states will ask for the exact amount of your expected refund in whole dollars. You can find this by logging into TurboTax. If you're using the mobile app, you may need to scroll down to find your refund amount.

If you e-filed, but your state website shows no record of your state return, you may not have actually transmitted it. Log in to your TurboTax account and open Your tax returns & documents on the Tax Home page. Your state return for 2019 should be listed as Filed, and your Return Status should say Accepted. If it says Started instead, you'll need to file your state tax return.

track

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Intuit TurboTax - Finish filing and get your maximum refund, guaranteed.

Ready to Try TurboTax?

Returning? Sign in