How do I track my state refund? - Community `

EnglishEN

Pick a language

English Français
Get the latest stimulus news and tax filing updates.
Intuit

How do I track my state refund?

If you’re looking for your federal (IRS) refund, go here instead.

Select your state below for instructions on how to track your refund. 

Important: To help establish your identity, many states will ask for the exact amount of your expected refund in whole dollars. You can find this by signing in to TurboTax, it'll be on the first screen. If you're using the mobile app, you may need to scroll down to find your refund amount.

• Each state handles its own refunds.
  • Keep in mind that most dates are estimates and refunds can be delayed for many reasons.
  • If you're concerned, contact your state department of revenue at the links given.
  • State tax web pages may be slow to respond during tax season. If a link does not appear be working, try again during off-hours.

If you e-filed, but your state website shows no record of your state return, you may not have actually transmitted it. Log in to your TurboTax account and open Your tax returns & documents on the Tax Home page. Your state return for 2019 should be listed as Filed, and your Return Status should say Accepted. If it says Started instead, you'll need to file your state tax return.

track

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post