turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My federal was accepted feb 3,2018 and I still haven't got it back just keeps say processing why?

Why does my federal refund say still processing when it was accepted feb3,2018 and should of been back 21 days later?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

My federal was accepted feb 3,2018 and I still haven't got it back just keeps say processing why?

Sometimes Federal tax return processing times with the IRS can take longer than 21 days. Here is more information:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302084

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

55 Replies
lillja02

I still haven't received mine.
jkidd618

Exact same situation I’m dealing with! Mine was accepted February 2, 2018.
mjohm12

Mine too! Mine were done back in January.. ugh so frustrating!
johanw101

Mine was done 3 february
johanw101

Still says it’s being processed

Same here. Filed back in Feb, here it is the end of june and still says processing.

Processing
christymain772
Returning Member

Mine  processing  since  feb 16th i know closed on pres day  . I have used turbo for last 10 yrs and claimed same  way  dependant and social  the same  job the same since 2016. Just want it to be ok

Mines been filed since the 9th. Nothing complex. It never takes this long to get it back. I’m nervous. I’ve always had them done, this is the first year I did them myself.
sydravin

Anyone who filed with children or additional dependents won't receive refunds until Feb 27th 2019.. New policy..  It sucks..  You can start checking return status on Feb 23rd on IRS website

@sydravin My friend filed with a child on her return and she received her taxes this past Wednesday, so I am a little confused. I know at the same time I'm being impatient and checking the website everyday, but something just doesn't add up.
avaxiong

Mine was filed on Jan 30th already and still haven't received anything either? It didn't take this long the previous years. It was deposited on the day that they said it would. But this year it gave me a date of refund by 02/20/2019...but still nothing yet. 😕

My turbo tax refund date says Feb18 and irs says being processed. No answers from turbo or irs weird cuz this has never happened before

I know alot of people who filed Feb 15th n received them on the 22nd.
Manage cookies