Is there a simple way to copy my tax files to a fl...

Is there a simple way to copy my tax files to a flash drive? I have had problems in the past where only the forms get saved, why?

Employee TurboTax Specialist

To access your current or prior year tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

See this TurboTax support FAQ for accessing prior year online tax returns -

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/prior-year-return/help/how-do-i-access-my-prior-year-return/01/270...

Doesn't help.

Employee TurboTax Specialist

You can save your return as both a PDF file and a .tax file (i.e. .tax2019) to your computer and then transfer the downloads to your flash drive. Please see the below links for saving as each document type mentioned:

How do I save my 2019 TurboTax Online return as a PDF?

How do I save my TurboTax Online return as a tax data file?