After filing, how can I print the worksheets? Only the forms filed are available for printing.

If you use Print Center, it will give you an option to print to Include all worksheets. Follow steps below to get to Print Center. 

**If your return is still active and you are inside the return, you can click on Tax Tools on the left, and then Print Center.

**If your return thinks you have already printed and filed, these are directions to Print Center.
  • Under Your tax returns & documents, select Amend (change) return. (You’ll not actually be amending your taxes.)
  • Select Amend using TurboTax Online.
  • In the left hand-menu, select Tax Tools.
  • Select Print Center.
  • Then, Print, save or preview this year’s return.
  • Now check the 2017 federal returns box and choose which forms to print out or all worksheets.
  • Select View or print forms, then go ahead and print.

NOTE: If you correct something after a reject or amend the return, it works better to print from Print Center. This also allows you to print ALL the forms and worksheets.

• Select Amend using TurboTax Online.
  • Select Print Center.

If you are using the Add a State method of accessing edits to your turbotax after selecting paper filing (which locks you out), don't do this, otherwise the add a state method no longer works, and you only have the 'Amend' option after add a state then.  

Many thanks. It looks like a straightforward process.

Answer appreciated!

After clicking on "Print, save or preview this year's return", I had to keep clicking on the "Continue" button to step through prompts asking me to enter personal identification (driver's license) information before I finally got to the point where I could select which forms to print.

All this seems like a complicated way just to save all forms and worksheets.  Why not just make it an option under "Your tax return & documents"?

How do I get a copy of a return I filed this year in TurboTax Online? https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/prior-year-return/help/how-do-i-get-a-copy-of-a-return-i-filed-thi...