I never knew I had too file city taxes. I thought they automatically did it for you. What will happen?? Jail time?

Sorry for the comment by fanfare. You'll just have to file the forms now and pay  whatever fines and interest are applied.

[ .. ]

You don't even know my city

It's been since 2010.  I'm just freaking out right now. I live in ohio

Contact your city and make arrangements to file and pay.  You can usually take your W-2(s) to city hall and they will prepare your returns for you.  Some Ohio cities use one of two regional tax collection agencies**. If your city does, you will be directed to the Agency's web site.

For a list of all Ohio cities with an income tax go to http://www.tax.ohio.gov/municipalities/municipal_income_tax_forms.aspx

From there, there is a link to each city’s web site and/or RITA / CCA

TurboTax (TT) does not automatically prepare a city return, you must initiate it.  Even then, it can only prepare CCA and RITA returns. If your city is not a member of either agency, TT was not able to prepare your city return.

At the screen, in the Ohio program, titled 
 "A few things before we wrap up your state taxes"
      scroll down to Ohio City taxes. 
Or, later
"Your 2018 Ohio Taxes are ready for us to check"
    -Click Other situations
    -Scroll down to Ohio City taxes. 

TT cannot e-file an Ohio City or RITA return. It must be printed and mailed.

I actually find it easier to fill out a city return by hand or at the city, CCA or RITA web site, than to use TT. Things don't happen automatically and you need to know what you’re doing. The actual  RITA/city forms are easier to follow than the TT interview. There were major changes to the RITA form, this year.

**235 cities and 331 villages in Ohio have an income tax, including Columbus, Toledo, Cincinnati, and Cleveland.  Ohio law requires a flat rate that cannot exceed 1%, unless it is approved by the voters.  Ohio local income tax rates range from 0.40% in Indian Hill to 3% in Parma Heights.

There are 2 state wide agencies that help Ohio Cities collect City Income taxes. One is CCA (Central Collection Agency) and the other, larger one, is RITA (Regional Income Tax Agency). There is a pull down list of cities, in Turbo Tax(TT), for both City Tax Forms (CCA) & RITA. TurboTax can only do RITA & CCA cities.  But many  Ohio cities use neither agency. These cities design their own forms and require you to use them.  You can get paper copies from the individual city. Most are available at the city’s web site. Many cities will prepare the tax return for you, but you have to go to city hall in person. Some may have on line filing (try the city web site). 

Yours is a common situation. You will not go to jail. You will pay late fees and penalties.

You normally only have to file a return in the city you live in. It is not necessary to file one in the city you work in, if different. Your employer will remit withholding to the city you work in, but you do not file a return unless you're claiming a refund or your employer didn't withhold enough ( both highly unusual). The city you live in will allow a credit or partial credit for the withheld tax you paid to the work location city. You may end up owing your resident city nothing (except late filing fees), but you are still required to file a return. If you live and work in the same city and your employer did withhold the exact correct amount, you usually still have to file a return. Some cities, like Cincinnati, Dayton & Toledo, do not require you to file if the exact amount is withheld. Incidentally, employers are only required to withhold for the work city, although many will voluntarily withhold for the resident city as well. Employees of most big companies, in Ohio, seldom owe any city tax, at tax time (but they still have to file a city return), because the employer holds out exactly the right amount for both work and resident city, taking into account the credit.

To verify or find out if you live in a school district** or city with an income tax enter your address at:

http://www.tax.ohio.gov/Individual/LocalTaxInformation.aspx

Ohio has both School District Income tax (SDIT) and City income tax.  The two are not interchangeable. That is, if you paid city tax to your work location city, you cannot use that to get a credit for your SDIT.