brentspafford

I need to speak to customer service but ive waited for over two hours . i was told that there was suspiscious activity an my card but it was me taking money off

DonnaLO

TurboTax does not have access to your account for the Turbo Prepaid Visa Card issued by Green Dot.

All questions concerning the TurboTax Prepaid Visa card from Green Dot, or your account with them,  should be directed to their customer service.  Find more information at https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/contact-us

brentspafford

i tried to contact the at green dot and they said its a turbo issue but nobody picks uo when i call and im not good with computers how do i get them to understand that there was no suspisious activity and it was me using the card to buy a truck

AkinaLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

The best way to handle this is to contact customer support. Please follow the link below.

TurboTax Customer Support