turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I need to speak to customer service but ive waited for over two hours . i was told that there was suspiscious activity an my card but it was me taking money off

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
DonnaLO
Expert Alumni

I need to speak to customer service but ive waited for over two hours . i was told that there was suspiscious activity an my card but it was me taking money off

TurboTax does not have access to your account for the Turbo Prepaid Visa Card issued by Green Dot.

All questions concerning the TurboTax Prepaid Visa card from Green Dot, or your account with them,  should be directed to their customer service.  Find more information at https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/contact-us

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

i tried to contact the at green dot and they said its a turbo issue but nobody picks uo when i call and im not good with computers how do i get them to understand that there was no suspisious activity and it was me using the card to buy a truck

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

The best way to handle this is to contact customer support. Please follow the link below.

TurboTax Customer Support 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies